opinion please?!?!?!? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
opinion please?!?!?!?
Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:01 PM
just got done putting on my H.O. intake and would like to share it with everyone i'm gonna change the intake piping out to 3" tubing. gonna leave the location of piping and air filter. just let me know of what u'all think of what ive done so far and if you think i can handle a turbo setup. thanks and criticism is welcome.

heres the car

after mounting it and gettin the vacum lines arranged

throttle body 2.3 H.O. (56mm)

customized 2.3 bracket (man i wish someone would of posted about this cool tho i figured it out)even keep cruise.

air filter location

finish with the battery moved

sounds good but feels like jet lag. lol

Re: opinion please?!?!?!?
Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:14 AM
anyone know where i can find steel z3 fenders at a reasonable price new or used

Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:31 AM
I will tell you first off you don't want metal Z3 Fenders. They don't really fit well and the vents don't flow very well if you ask me. The fiberglass ones look beter of you ask me cause there is meterial around each vent unlike the metals that just a flap. Why not just get Toyota fenders?

Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:14 PM
thought about toyo but didnt know if it would look right since they sit out wider than stock. id end up have to find a rim that sits out wider and im having enough trouble trying to find a flat black or dark 18" wheel w/out a polished lip. something like the maxxim advance. and fiberglass is not as durable as steel this is a dd.

Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:40 PM
JTHOMPSON wrote:thought about toyo but didnt know if it would look right since they sit out wider than stock. id end up have to find a rim that sits out wider and im having enough trouble trying to find a flat black or dark 18" wheel w/out a polished lip. something like the maxxim advance. and fiberglass is not as durable as steel this is a dd.

Not that hard to find a rim that sticks out in front, most 5x100 wheels have an offset that make them slightly stick out...

That and 5x100 wheels are the new 4x100 wheels....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search