trying to get back into the J-body scene - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
trying to get back into the J-body scene
Monday, October 29, 2007 10:26 PM
Well I took a nice long break, but I want to get back into the J-bocy scene. I'm looking for a shell of an 00-02, possibly 03-05 depending on the price. I was trying to get out of the car hobby all together, but I just can't help it. I'm craving a toy to tinker with and the j-body's seem to be the most reasonably priced. I'm located in Stevensville, Michigan and will travel for the right deal. Let me know what you guys have to offer.

-Paul

Re: trying to get back into the J-body scene
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:54 AM
Give me a call sometime today.

Or else!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:29 PM
Any intrest in a '96 cav with an '03 sunfire front, bagged and juiced? It's not a shell, but getting rid of pretty cheap for what I have in it! Just needs front clip sprayed black, unless you're wanting to start from the ground up on something.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:35 AM
Hey Paul, how is it going? I have a 96 shell. No front clip, so you can make it whatever year you want. No engine, tranny, or engine wiring. No interior, just a steering column and sound deadening. No trunk lid, but does have shaved gas door, antenna, and door handles and locks ( with door poppers already installed). It is the red/orange turbo charged one that has been stripped of almost everything.

Mike

1999 convertible Z24 and a 1999 LS sedan 2.4
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:40 AM
Mike, I sent you a PM about that car. I may be interested since the car is already shaved.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:50 PM
Thanks for the help and leads everyone. I found a white 03 with 39,xxx miles for $2,400!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:50 PM
Also, Mike if those doors are power I will be highly interested in getting those off you.
Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:49 AM
what do you think your doing you cnat come back after you left us for a srt-4 lol what are your plans for the 03

96projectz24 wrote:Any intrest in a '96 cav with an '03 sunfire front, bagged and juiced? It's not a shell, but getting rid of pretty cheap for what I have in it! Just needs front clip sprayed black, unless you're wanting to start from the ground up on something.

Matt you cnat sell that you've got to get it done so we can see it

Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:02 PM
1cleanz wrote:what do you think your doing you cnat come back after you left us for a srt-4 lol what are your plans for the 03

Lol, cars are like my crack. I can't get enough but that srt-4 was to bad on gas and took premium. As for plans on the 03 I dont know yet, you guys all know I just think as I go. I've got some things in mind, but we'll just have to wait and see where it goes. I saw your flat black bastardized sedan too, lol.

-Paul
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search