screw you haters!!!! this is why we're #1! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
screw you haters!!!! this is why we're #1!
Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:02 PM
penn who??? they caught us off guard the first drive. we make an adjustement...get 3 points since

we're #1 for a reason bitches!!!!

Re: screw you haters!!!! this is why we're #1!
Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:24 AM
hell yeah! Go Bucks! And I do go to THE Ohio State University!

Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:30 AM
THEE ohio state university

guy here knows of OSU football tradition, and everyone around here talks of nebraska football tradition and he's like sorry....doesn't touch what they got in columbus

Sunday, October 28, 2007 6:58 AM
Haha..This is the game we needed to win. I was worried about going to Happy Valley, in the last 5 games there OSU is was 1-4, but they played well. Still not the easiest schedule ahead, but we they should be able to pull it off, and make another run at the National Championship. I just hope it will be a little better than last year.

Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:31 AM
Yeahh boy!! OSU#1.. The ONLY consistant team in College football right now!!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:52 AM
OSU is untouchable...

Just like last year..

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:29 AM

All ranked teams who added another loss to their record last night. This leaves Ohio State, Arizona State, Hawaii, Boston College, and Kansas without a loss. Might be more.

It's pretty bad when Florida has 3 losses, and USC has 2...

Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:32 AM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:

It's pretty bad when Florida has 3 losses, and USC has 2...

i would say that it's pretty good.....for a buckeyes fan

go bucks

Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:24 AM
OSU... strong football team... but they have any awesome mindset as well this year than last year. They only look to the upcoming game and not past it. They are always modest and play like its the last game of the year... as long as they look only to the game ahead and not past it, their talent will always previal. But if they lose their focus for a split second it could be the end of our run.

But there is NO football team in the ncaa that can take out OSU when they have their head in the game.....

O-H...........................................................................I-O.
Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:20 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Yeahh boy!! OSU#1.. The ONLY consistant team in College football right now!!!

Because they play in the Big Ten. I'm not saying OSU isn't talented...they are a very good team, but the conference just isn't as strong this year. I'm trying to start a pissing match or anything, just pointing it out.

I would LOVE to see an LSU/OSU Championship game this year. The SEC is very tough this year.

Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:43 PM
no argument shane....I won't lie...I'd MUCH rather face BC then LSU

Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:59 PM
Exactly..and for one reason..I believe it would be a HELL of a game..only reason i don't wanna see that is because it would be homefield for LSU..and that would be a big advantage that would def. hurt the Bucks

Monday, October 29, 2007 4:33 AM
Weak conference or not,, OSU started out at Number 12.. You guys can say weak confernce this, or that but its not our fault EVERYBODY in front of us lost and we just so happend to be number 1.. OSU have been winning games as well.. This year was supposed to be our down and rebuilding year, yea we have talent, we also got the talent to beat anybody this year.. SEC, Pac 10 or whoever else you guys wanna throw in there.

306 TQ
Monday, October 29, 2007 5:36 AM
I was waiting for you to chime in there David. Yeah, whether we have a weak conference or not, you have to look at the margin of victory on the weaker teams, probably could have been worse in some games. There were a few weeks in a row I left the game after half because we were up by 4 or more touchdowns at halftime. They probably could have been a lot worse also, but Tressel is a classy guy and won't run up the score on you. We could of easily put up 70-80 points on Northwestern or Minnesota, but the 2nd string guys were in in the 3rd quarter.

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:49 AM
tressel is more of a coach that plays all of his players once in the lead so you don't have a bad REBUILD year thats y as long as tressel is coach the bucks will be a good team. bad thing is im not a bucks fan nor michigan or penn fan. i used to live up north about 20 to 30 min north of ysu and if you check they always had a good team just no sponsership like osu and is in a very bad neighborhood so they never had alot of mention of them. there campus was so bad that i had a coach that was talking to there quarter back and some drove by shooting at them. but i think the coach and sponsership really makes up osu.

Monday, October 29, 2007 7:20 AM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Yeahh boy!! OSU#1.. The ONLY consistant team in College football right now!!!

Because they play in the Big Ten. I'm not saying OSU isn't talented...they are a very good team, but the conference just isn't as strong this year. I'm trying to start a pissing match or anything, just pointing it out.

I would LOVE to see an LSU/OSU Championship game this year. The SEC is very tough this year.

I agree..OSU is tough, for sure,but i would love to see an lsu, or usc sort of game. like ^ said, not trying to start a pissing match, and let Devon said, everyone has lost basically that was in front of them at the beginning of the season. I give them props on wins like penn state and what not, but would like to see a more of a...equal match sometime, instead of MOST the teams in the big ten.

Monday, October 29, 2007 9:50 AM
only reason osu is number 1 is because they rock there division hardcore...

i mean when you play good teams like penn state, youngstown university, and other number 1 contenders.. im surprised there still unbeaten...

ill make a bet, match osu with any team in the sec, except tenessee, and they will get raped.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="300" height="40"><param name="movie" value="http://www.battlerecord.com/swfs/halo3sm.swf?g=Shaune+Drake&b=halo3sm2"/><param name="quality" value="high"/><embed src="http://www.battlerecord.com/swfs/halo3sm.swf?g=Shaune+Drake&b=halo3sm2" quality="high" width="300" height="40" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></object>
Monday, October 29, 2007 9:51 AM
^^I can agree with that.

I guess we'll just have to prove ourselves like eeevery year next year when we head out to play USC..

306 TQ
Monday, October 29, 2007 10:05 AM
David-they need to play a real team..like WVU haha just kidding, but i really wish they did play each other.

Monday, October 29, 2007 3:30 PM
^^lol Now that would be a great game.. lol.. Im sure we'll see that match up in a few years..

306 TQ
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:26 PM
you know....we haven't played anyone tough...but not all losses in the SEC/PAC10 were by good teams *cough* USC vs Stanford *cough*

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:15 PM
im srry but college football aint nothing to the real deal the NFL and them cowboys! lol

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:05 AM
The NFL is a joke anymore..MOST of the players are just over-paid and don't have the love for the game that college players do. I love college cause they are getting paid to do it (hopefully, lol). They do it for the love of the game, and perhaps a chance at the NFL, lol.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:41 AM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:The NFL is a joke anymore..MOST of the players are just over-paid and don't have the love for the game that college players do. I love college cause they are getting paid to do it (hopefully, lol). They do it for the love of the game, and perhaps a chance at the NFL, lol.

agreed..NFL no days is a show-off do it yourself game..same as the NBA in my opinion...

College FTW

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:11 AM
you know how hard it is to see the bucks on tv down here? the first few weeks were hell for me..lol
now that they're number 1....i can watch

but seriously...next 3 games....could very well pose a challenge...

Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan...I'll put them all 3 in the win column, but predict maybe a few scary moments for the scarlet and gray

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search