parting out/things for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parting out/things for sale
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:53 AM
ive decided to give up on the modifications and just leave it till it dies on me...

which means that the wheels, yes the bronze wheels , are up for grabs. one wheel was recently curbed so the asking price has gone down. you can get a new wheel from wheelmax for only a 100 bucks!! the others are in good shape and the tires still have plenty of tread on them!

i also have some graphite wheels for sale. Syder said he wants these but has done nothing but put the payment off over and over... so whatever. these are in perfect shape!! only on the car for part of one summer, 90+% tread left, no curbing or scratches... basically the same shape they were when when i opened the boxes!
cost 1000+ new... they're in the same exact shape now... asking 700 firm

i have some lowering springs on the car but i dont know if i want to worry about bothering with them. id have to get new shocks and replace them and that does not seem like a worth-while task right now.

i am also keeping my strut bars. it may not look as nice once the bronze wheels come off, but that doesnt mean it has to handle like complete crap too!! hahahah but i'll entertain offers on anything.

PM me any offers!

Re: parting out/things for sale
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:26 PM
NNOOOOO

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:40 PM
sad
good luck with the sales man

Thursday, September 20, 2007 3:38 AM
bein that i sort of remember the graphite ones and you've posted pictures of them a long ass time ago, you need better descriptions w/ details of the rim & rubber. geez. now you are going to get a @!#$ load of replies askin for pics and details when you could have done it all in ur first post.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:15 AM
eh... i guess their posts asking for pics and whatever will help keep this towards the top more !! hahaha

but so that cris and anyone else doesnt keep complaining...

They are Konig Absolutes. 17"x7.5" Graphite with Polished lip. Two bolt patterns: 5x100 5x114?
They are in perfect condition with no scratches or chips. the tires are Toyo Proxies(225/45)with a ton of tread left (only on the car for part of one summer).

the bronze wheels:

They are Exel Speeds. 17"x7" Bronze with Polished inside lip. The tires are Toyo Proxies(215/45) with plenty of tread. One wheel was recently curbed. touch up paint may be able to "mask/hide" it enough; up to the new owner...but would definately help. Wheelmax has the wheels brand new for only 100bucks! so you can pick up a new one for cheap and just mount the tire onto it.

NOTE: i have a 2200 3spd auto.............................. so you know that i have not been able to abuse either set of these tires what so ever!!!! hahahaha

there ya go... pm offers

Friday, September 21, 2007 5:59 AM
anyone? no one??

Friday, September 21, 2007 7:43 AM
Straight up how much for the bronze wheels? Don't ask me for an offer... any pics of the damage?

If they're on sale for $100 keep in mind you can get all new ones with tires for $700-800
Friday, September 21, 2007 8:38 AM
you have a pm

and no, i dont have any pics of the damage yet. i can try to take a few and post them later

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:48 PM
..please

Monday, September 24, 2007 3:17 PM
If those rims were 18s....... also how interested would you be in swapping springs?

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:28 AM
just springs? and are yours stock?
just springs id be kinda hesitant compared to the whole assembly. unless we have access to air tools. I have my stock springs still so i dont really need another set... im mainly looking to sell these springs and with that money get some cheap stock replacement shocks.

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:27 AM
adding...

2 sets of Clear turnsignal lenses.
- 99 SE style (see sig)
- 99 GT style (round)

make an offer

Friday, September 28, 2007 11:04 AM
any pics of the damage?
Friday, September 28, 2007 11:57 AM
sale pending on bronze wheels:

i took these last night for an interested member.

i know the lighting is horrible... but i dont have my camera at work and no interenet at my apartment. lol its like a catch22. in the first pic you can see the damage to the outer part of the wheel. in the second pic, you can kind of see a spot on one of the spokes. i will honestly say that the damage looks better than i thought it was going to. i havent looked at the wheel one bit since it happened. right after it happened i was so fueled and pissed i remember it looking a lot worse than it actually does.

if interested make offers, pending sale should be decided and over by the end of this weekend.

Sunday, September 30, 2007 5:57 PM
UPDATE: Bronze wheels are gone..... graphites still remain (anyone hear from spyder lately?) Im this close to posting a "buyer beware post" in the texas reg. forum....

Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:32 PM
man maybe i need to raise my price on mine

Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:11 PM
^you woulda had em sold the first or second time or whenever when chris was really interested but u changed ur mind.

Monday, October 01, 2007 8:49 AM
yup oh well

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:02 AM
will buy the clear turn signals flor the se bumper u have on the car do u take paypal? and how much? pm me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search