Still got some stuff for sale, need gone ASAP!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Still got some stuff for sale, need gone ASAP!!
Monday, August 06, 2007 1:57 PM
Long story short, I just spent a bunch of money on something non car related, and of corse now I need money for somethign else that came up hahaha. As many people know my tan cav got damaged at the bash, the hotels insurance isn't going to cover it so I'm claiming it through my own insurance, I don't have rental coverage and I have to pay the deductable. So I need to get the silver cav back in 1 piece, running and drivable ASAP so I can get my other car in the shop and fixed.

Get this stuff out of my hands please, I need the money.

-Real buddy club 2 (not a BC2 or any other knock off) side skirts and rear bumper with the center section in carbon fiber... Price dropped to $500 for all 3 pieces

-03+ Cavalier VIS Racing carbon fiber invader hood with one of kind custom made eyelids molded in, with the sides painted ultra silver metalic to hide the body work that was done and the whole hting covered in multiple layers of clear coat, bewteen buying the hood new, getting it shiped, having the eyelids made and molded and the paint and body work there is right around $1200 invested.... Price dropped to $500

-Spal shaved door kit, brand new never opened still in the plastic.... Priced dropped to $75

-02 LS Sport trunk in silver with spoiler and inner tails painted to match with just the reverse light section showing..... no money, will ONLY trade for 03+ LS Sport Spoiler in Ultra silver metallic, you get a trunk spoiler, and tails, I get just a wing.

-RD Fabs harness bar, good condition.... $175

I think thats it for now.

Re: Still got some stuff for sale, need gone ASAP!!
Monday, August 06, 2007 2:16 PM
I've told you so many times I have a 03-05 Wing in Silver 3 times before. I could of even traded you the other weekend at the bash. I might take the trunk off your hands to shave, and then cadwz24 I'm sure would want to get the wing off me for really cheap since he is been so nice to me at the bash.

Monday, August 06, 2007 5:14 PM
I wish I could pick up that hood. I just don't like the invader hood a whole lot and it has the silver sides. I tried photoshopping it, but I just can't get it to look good. If it wouldn't look so off on my black car, I'd definitely buy it...

Monday, August 06, 2007 8:22 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:I've told you so many times I have a 03-05 Wing in Silver 3 times before. I could of even traded you the other weekend at the bash. I might take the trunk off your hands to shave, and then cadwz24 I'm sure would want to get the wing off me for really cheap since he is been so nice to me at the bash.

I thought you wanted to sell the spoiler....

if you want to trade I'm up for it, I just want the silver car back in one piece with as little money out of my pocket as possible. I have a trunk with lights and spoiler on the car that are my color but as long it doesn't cost me money I'd rather get a stock 03+ wing since I still have my trunklid sitting here, I would prefer having my original stuff

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:38 PM
trunk is gone

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:28 PM
Sorry about that. I forgot to get back to you about the Sedan now being totaled. I'm glad you got what you wanted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search