Its up for sale (seamless z24) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Its up for sale (seamless z24)
Sunday, August 05, 2007 2:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270152152701&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Basicaly I just dont have time for this car anymore! I need to move on, I have a 4 month year old at home, which means my priorities have changed! thanks for everyones help on the .org!

Re: Its up for sale (seamless z24)
Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:08 PM
i understand your priorites have changed but that is such a nice car sad to see it go.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:13 PM
4 month old....not 4 month year sounds funny

sorry to hear mike....I never even got to see it in person

Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:25 PM
Your Ebay Listing wrote:"w in 2000 by its current owner and meticulously maintained, this stylish and sophisticated machine has only 25,300 all-original miles (under 41,000 kms) on the odometer and has never been raced, having appeared only once on a race track for testing and a photo session. Over $200,000 has been invested in creating this gem. All graphics on both sides of the car, on top of the hood and under the hood are airbrushed by hand and carefully protected with approximately 20 layers of clear coat, polished to an amazing high-gloss finish. (Only the current sponsors' logos are stickers and will be removed before delivery. )

The stock Dual Overhead Camshaft Forged Honda engine serves as the anchor point for an unbelievable and outstanding transition. From the supercharged, nitrus-boosted and computerized engine under the hood, to its one-of-a-kind and customized carbon-fiber dashboard and skirt kit (not to mention a chrome & red kevlar undercarriage, complete Audiobahn Sound System, 4 Video Monitors and an in-dash Sony PS2 Gaming System), this is certainly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind collector's dream car, sure to provide an unbelievable ride."

Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:32 PM
yeah i saw that too once i highlighted it to bring it out better.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:45 PM
sorry to see it go. good luck getting 15k out of it

Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:54 PM
nice car ... but ur buy it now is at 15k?!?!?......... maybe its just one of those "maybe youll get lucky things" .. i really doubt someone would pay over 6k for a 97 cavalier.. modified or not. unless you find a sucker to buy it though lol

regardless, good luck with the sale

Sunday, August 05, 2007 6:39 PM
Mike your car is really nice, but 15K.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Sunday, August 05, 2007 7:40 PM
I saw this car personally at Summit Racing in Ohio this summer and I must say that whoever buys this is gettin one HELL of a custom ride! Thats a wicked sweet deal sorry to see all that work go you did an awesome job on it!

We Ride Together, We Die Together...... J-Bodies For Life!
SPONSORED BY: Showstopper Tuning, JM Graphics
2003 Cavalier LS Sport "SHOCKWAVE"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search