Looking for a Getrag for the 2.4L around Cleveland/Pittsburgh - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a Getrag for the 2.4L around Cleveland/Pittsburgh
Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:55 AM
Well basically as the title says I'm in need of a new Getrag transmission for the 2.4L.

If anyone knows of one in good working order around the Cleveland/Pittsburgh area please e-mail me ( e-mail address in profile ).

Thanks, -Shawn

Re: Looking for a Getrag for the 2.4L around Cleveland/Pittsburgh
Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:47 AM
I think theres a few at the local yard here in Perry Ohio..20 Minutes east of mentor. "Getrag"

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:30 AM
I have one I paid 300 for it then realized it wouldn't work on my car because of the diff. bell housing. If you want it for that I will bring it to Columbus this Saturday for the Cobalt SS meet.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:48 PM
-MD- LD9 wrote:I think theres a few at the local yard here in Perry Ohio..20 Minutes east of mentor. "Getrag"

Hmm, could you post the name of the yard so I can give them a call and get some prices?

Quote:

I have one I paid 300 for it then realized it wouldn't work on my car because of the diff. bell housing. If you want it for that I will bring it to Columbus this Saturday for the Cobalt SS meet.

Depending on what happens with the ones around Perry I might be interested in yours. Info on how many miles it has and such would be great...

Thanks for looking out guys...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search