Cavi's/Sunfire's of findlay (or near it) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavi's/Sunfire's of findlay (or near it)
Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:09 PM
There's an 86 Celica GT-S here in town that says he can beat any NA Cavalier PERIOD. Says anyone who wants to take up his call out can and he will run no matter what, as long as your NA. I've ran him and damn near beat him, my car is near bone stock. All I ask is some one come in and shut him down. He talks too much crap and seems to think every cavi is crap. Here's his post ( Feel free to join the forum as well, it's cleaned up alot.)

http://www.findlayit.com/index.php/topic,889.0.html

p.s. If all you are going to do is knock this thread...dont post...It's a waste of both our times. However, anyone interested feel free to pm to set something up if you dont want to join the forum.

Re: Cavi's/Sunfire's of findlay (or near it)
Sunday, March 11, 2007 10:28 PM
ANY J-body? What's he got done to it?

1986 Toyota Celica GT-S (0-60) 8.6 (1/4) 16.5

He's not stock...I'll bet. 3S-GTE swap I'll bet also.

I'll take him on if you really need it done. If I lose, he's definitely not running a stock car. Just let me know a week or so in advance...I need a new air cleaner LOL

Monday, March 12, 2007 3:55 AM
ahhh does it have to be a sunfire/cav i feel left out

Monday, March 12, 2007 6:29 AM
Hotbug. He exhaust and perf plugs. thats it. I checked it out myself. Also check out the kill stories. We both poseted our story not realizing the other did. He's an ok kid, he just need to learn that cavis can be more thn grocery getters...

Emok, read the forum post, if your car matches it, take him. I had him in the first three gears of my 03 stock cavi...Hope that helps...
Monday, March 12, 2007 6:58 AM
He's wanting to race 15 second cars?

I dont ever have the Cavalier out very much. But eventually I'll probably run across him.

Monday, March 12, 2007 7:08 AM
I was hoping you'ld post! I want to be there when you tear him up. I don't what it is man, but your cavi is awesome in my eyes.
Monday, March 12, 2007 7:12 AM
id love to see that jason

Monday, March 12, 2007 7:40 AM
emok, what do you drive?
Monday, March 12, 2007 7:43 AM
01 GP GT, and as of yet i have not got to race in it

Monday, March 12, 2007 8:05 AM
i wouldnt mind to give him a run when i bring my cav up to school. BG is only 20 minutes from findlay. im in his 15.00-15.99 bracket

Monday, March 12, 2007 8:16 AM
sure, anyone who wants to run him and is in his bracket. Hell anyone that drive a NA cavi, Even if you aren't a 15-15.99 car anymore, Let me know I'll tell him and set up a meet between anyone who wants to run,.

Emok whats your est 1/4 pass?

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:32 AM
I'll run him when I'm back home sometime :-) I had you by a little bit dyne so it may be a pretty good race :-)

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:33 AM
We need to bring in a ringer...somebody call up the skwirl!!! lol

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:39 AM
We need PJ here in the squirrel to get him lol

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, March 12, 2007 9:41 AM
We should all just meet up, line up, and take shots at him. That way he gets the point that not every cavi is the same. Ohfor, if we would have really gotten into it I think you have beaten by more then just a little bit. btw, I got my lowering springs!!!
Monday, March 12, 2007 12:44 PM
how smart is this guy? if i show up in a debadged SS/SC would he know its boosted?

Monday, March 12, 2007 12:46 PM
he might be able to. He's friends with A ss/sc cobalt here in town that he's messed with a few times and might now just by hearing it.
Monday, March 12, 2007 12:49 PM
ah thats too bad. i have a friend with an S2000 up in Tiffin that i go see every now and then. we'd love to come over and play, lol. But i imagine he probably wouldnt want to run his mouth against an SS/SC and an S2000.

Monday, March 12, 2007 12:51 PM
i know of a few cavs down here in cbus that could take him too, but they're all boosted as well.

Monday, March 12, 2007 1:03 PM
yeah, if you guys want to come down and play jump on findlayit.com lots of people who are fast and good at what they do. You wanna run cobalts Talk to my buddy rob (USMCFieldMP I think thats his full name on there) He runs a sweet red one here in findlay.
Monday, March 12, 2007 1:09 PM
Jason, have you and andy run em yet? I know Andys car would assrape this guy, no probs.

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:24 PM
Sho and I haven't run yet, but, I think he has me if he can get traction. Then again, I probably have a higher rev limit than he does, so that might help me a little.

As for Mr. Assclown...What track? and when? I think I might hit a high 14 maybe... possibly a real low 15 in the 1/4. Oh hell, I'll just register and post up for him LOL

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:29 PM
Shoot, he won't be able to tell cause my cut-out is way too damn loud....

him "pop the hood"
me "my hood release is broke "

HAHA

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:55 PM
Ok, I posted...I'm not a real fan of the "track" he want's to run on.

I am pretty sure I can take him, since I am pretty even paced with GTI 1.8t's, until about 110 or so, then gearing becomes a pain, 4th is too steep to have high acceleration.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:37 AM
andy...u running only high 14? i dont believe that

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search