Cruise in Cincinnati, April 7th! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cruise in Cincinnati, April 7th!
Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:37 AM
Spade Kreations and Spade Performance & Accessories will be holding a cruise-in on April 7th. This cruise-in is open to all makes and models of cars and trucks.

There will be an open house also, so you can check out the shop and new and improved accessory showroom. There will be food & drinks, some really cool rides and cornhole. The event will run from 11am-8pm.

I'd love to see some Jbody's at this event, the more the merrier!

If you have any questions about this event, just ask. Make sure you stop by and bring your friends!!

Jason

Re: Cruise in Cincinnati, April 7th!
Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:41 AM
Address for this event is below, sorry!

Spade Kreations/Spade Performance & Accessories
11308 Dallas Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45231

Jason
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:37 AM
I can probably make it. Anyone else want to go let me know well make it an event!

Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:23 AM
Spade has turned out some nice cars, but not my style of show. Who knows, may come up to look around.

I can imagine that its going to be mostly Spade, CSR and CSS right?

Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:17 PM
yes alot of that @!#$

but erik i will ride up wit

maybe the new sedan will be lowered and have tint bye then

Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:20 PM
Full Cav Effect (stenger) wrote:Spade has turned out some nice cars, but not my style of show. Who knows, may come up to look around.

I can imagine that its going to be mostly Spade, CSR and CSS right?

Exactly what is your kind of show? Cars with 3 different color body panels and spray bomb primer on the rear quarter ? Im sure there is going to be something there for everyone, and I imagine there will be lots of people their from the Cincinnati area.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:30 PM
Lets get this ball rolling, who is going to commit??
Im assuming all cars welcome, post what you might bring.

http://www.spadekreations.com/website/index.php

1. Erik (BlackEco) - 03 Cavalier

Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:35 PM
I like shows like ITB, Draggin Detroit, Heritage, ect. Shows where its ok to be driving a car thats not complete. But those shows were all started by mini-truckers... I hang out with mini-truckers, and they are a lot more friendly with the sport compact people. They don't bash on you because your car isn't perfect, and they offer to help.

None the less, Spade has done some real nice work. I just don't really care much for $100K-$500K cars, trailer queens, and garaged 24/7 cars....

My opinion. If you don't like it, than talk crap. Most people love to anyways.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:40 PM
Full Cav Effect (stenger) wrote:I like shows like ITB, Draggin Detroit, Heritage, ect. Shows where its ok to be driving a car thats not complete. But those shows were all started by mini-truckers... I hang out with mini-truckers, and they are a lot more friendly with the sport compact people. They don't bash on you because your car isn't perfect, and they offer to help.

None the less, Spade has done some real nice work. I just don't really care much for $100K-$500K cars, trailer queens, and garaged 24/7 cars....

My opinion. If you don't like it, than talk crap. Most people love to anyways.

Its a cruise-in which means there will be more people there than just a few show cars, they are inviting the Jbody community and friends so OBVIOUSLY not all cars there will be "$100K-$500K cars, trailer queens, and garaged 24/7 cars."

Why is it that the few people I know who complain about their cars being called out as "unfinished" seem to be in a permanent state of "not finished" as continually more and more "not finished" is added to the car and what was started originally is never completed. Obviously everyone's car on this message board is a work in progress otherwise they probabally would not be here. Some people just finish their projects.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:40 PM
i wouldnt call csr or css cars show cars. from when i was there most were just ratted out primered cars with the exception of a few ive never been to spades, but ive been to boudinot's cruis-ins and always had a good time. its always pretty much the same people showing up in cincy. i'm going to put it on the calander, but im not sure the car will be on the road by then.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:43 PM
april 7, you can count me in and hopefully i will have the car running right with boost

1. Erik (BlackEco) - 03 Cavalier
2. Brandon (Bonnettsecocavy) - 02 cavalier

Monday, March 12, 2007 5:34 PM
1.Erik (BlackEco) - 03 Cavalier
2. Brandon (Bonnettsecocavy) - 02 cavalier
3. chris............. no new name yet ....... 04 cavalier

and sndsgood
man let me knwo when u coem to cincy
i would love to see the car

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:54 PM
jason, if you drive down here you better pm me or something and i'll tag along if i can!!

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:11 PM
yea man u guys need to come dwn to it
it will be fun

every time spade has somethign goign on it is a blast

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:12 PM
Woot!!!! Mini-J bash in Cincy

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:27 PM
lets do it

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:43 AM
i'll let you know man but i got a ton more work to do before its even driveable

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:17 AM
Bump!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:05 AM
I'll try to show up. I don't know if i'll have the kids. My get my brother up there with his 89 cav. vert that we got back on the road?

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:10 AM
Cruise-in has been rescheduled for April 21st. The more cars the better.

To respond to the above comments.

This cruise-in will feature a ton of cars, some high end, but mostly just normal every day cars and trucks. I know the cars that Spade builds are not everybody's cup of tea, but nobody will argue with the quality of workmanship. Be prepared for a wild array of vehicles, Spade is more known for the extreme builds but does a ton for normal everyday cars also.

They have also opened a new accessory showroom and now sell accessories and performance parts for all makes and models. The guy who owns and runs that part of the shop, has a lot of experience with trucks and domestic sport compacts also.

Stop by and check out the cruise in!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:31 PM
ill try to get down there cause its not that bad of a drive for me does anyone live down near cinci that i can stop and stay the night on friday lmao

13.1 @ 115

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:35 AM
sweet. cause the fire would have never made it on the 7th. if i can get some good time in on it it may be driveable by the 21st but still have allot left.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:52 PM
I might have my 18's on by then, but I doubt my bumpers will be painted...but I'll try for a showing...no promises...but I should be able to make it

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:25 PM
Hey guys, Some of us are planning on meeting at the Colerain Exit Steak and Shake which is one exit West of the Hamilton Ave. Exit off 275. Everyone is more than welcome to meet up with us there at noon, get some lunch, and then all cruise down to the show together.

Its right there north of the graveyard in the wedge shaped section of land right before Lowes on the left hand side.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=11308+Dallas+Blvd.+cincinnati+ohio&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=54.357317,69.169922&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=39.259448,-84.603159&spn=0.003281,0.00 5981&t=h&om=1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:26 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search