Calling Chad / Xtreme C - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Calling Chad / Xtreme C
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:40 PM
Chad no return calls or emails.I want my part or my money back ASAP.

Re: Calling Chad / Xtreme C
Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:20 AM
ANYONE KNOW HOW ELSE TO GET AHOLD OF HIM ?????????/
Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:57 PM
Nope! I wish you luck on tryin' to get what you paid for. It is a sad that things like this happen.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:34 PM
We've been trying to get ahold of him, too. We've been trying to set up a date to meet him to get this wing off of me but he's had to work every weekend and now we can't even get ahold of him. I don't know what to tell ya; all I've got is his cell number and email address, too.

He normally returns calls and is very good to work with (been dealing w/him for years) so this isn't like him at all.

-Crystal

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:19 PM
his email bounces back now.I guess im going to contact the local police in his area tonight
Friday, August 11, 2006 2:02 PM
does anyone know the next step i should take $400.00 is too much for me to loose
Friday, August 11, 2006 2:03 PM
what was the part?
j

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:06 PM
17" wheels and tires
Friday, August 11, 2006 2:09 PM
oh.
well good luck gettin in touch with him then. it's been 3 weeks of me trying to get up with him.
j

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:12 PM
Ok i hope the post works this time.I am posting for Chad at this time.Chad G/F was involed in a fatal car accident about a week ago.Att his time Chad has more than he can handle so if you want to let me know what he owes you i will be taking care of it for him.As far as phone calls and email i don`t` think he will be returning any for a while.Ive been friends with Chad so i know he is not out to rip anybody off
Friday, August 11, 2006 2:13 PM
How long has it been sence he recived your payment?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search