labor day car show in toledo ohio???? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
labor day car show in toledo ohio????
Monday, August 07, 2006 8:21 AM
I've attended these a number of times but ever since I've moved to dayton I dont' remember what exactly the name of it is? Does anyone from the Toledo area know the link or a phone number so I can get my car registared??

Thanks in advanced

**changes are here**

Re: labor day car show in toledo ohio????
Monday, August 07, 2006 9:39 AM
Listening...I'm 30 minutes away!

Monday, August 07, 2006 11:40 AM
I'm from Findlay.... and I have not a clue. Maybe something will pop up on the news sometime.

Monday, August 07, 2006 12:54 PM
if I remember right I thoguth it was called labordaysupershow or something like that it was always sponsord by "bell tire"

**changes are here**

Monday, August 07, 2006 2:40 PM
that show is no longer thank god...that show was a joke..

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:47 AM
The only one I know of on Labor Day weekend is the one at the GM powertrain plant on Alexis rd. Not limited to GM's anymore though which is kinda nice since a few locals own some Italian beasts and show them off there.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:00 PM
spikej wrote:The only one I know of on Labor Day weekend is the one at the GM powertrain plant on Alexis rd. Not limited to GM's anymore though which is kinda nice since a few locals own some Italian beasts and show them off there.

yeah I know about that one..

**josh.. what was wrong with it?? granted it has been 3+ years since I've been but what was up??? and I'm going to ask while I'm at it... are thier any good shows to attend up their?? keep in mind I am NOW from dayton so I don't get alot of Toledo news.

**changes are here**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search