Flooding wohoo...i mean *$%$% - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Flooding wohoo...i mean *$%$%
Monday, July 31, 2006 4:23 AM
Well I been a very busy person these past few days. I have been drainings the water out of my house. We in northeast Ohio have had a great deal of rain. I woke up Friday to stepping out of bed into water. Yeah for me. Heres some pictures of the flooding near and around me.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Re: Flooding wohoo...i mean *$%$%
Monday, July 31, 2006 4:44 AM
Oh dude, that blows, tho I guess u kno that already! "Thnk you captain obvious!" Good luck with the cleanup. Insurance gonna cover it? Thanks again for the pullies!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Monday, July 31, 2006 5:45 AM
Insurance guy/gal STILL has not shown up yet. They clam their busy. LOL

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, July 31, 2006 8:34 AM
dam man that sucks ass

sorry to hear about it

dont let um lie to ya , they aint busy

LOL

Monday, July 31, 2006 9:39 AM
That flood sucked! My area didn't get it as bad as some parts of Madison, but my road was covered in water up to my knees...sucked walking through it cuz my car wouldn't have made it! ha

DRAGFEST
92 SC300 Turbo 5spd.
99 Eclipse Spyder RS

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:43 PM
you must be in the area of Lake county, sorry for the heat and slow response of FEMA. I sure hope you arent in one of those school gyms.

Let me know if you need anything, I'm not too far away.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:02 AM
hotbug1776 wrote:you must be in the area of Lake county, sorry for the heat and slow response of FEMA. I sure hope you arent in one of those school gyms. Let me know if you need anything, I'm not too far away.

Nope not in a school gym. I'm staying in the upstairs living room, and sleeping on the floor. Brother claimed the coach. The insurance adjuster pretty much said, oh I'm sorry to hear about that...tuff luck. @!#$ that @!#$. Our lawyer also told us that it is not even worth trying to fight the insurance company. Lawyer said, bite the bullet and add flood insurance to your policy. My house has not flooded in the 19+ years we have lived there, and according to the people who built the house, it has never flooded.

Hotbug thanks for the offer. Where do you live at? I live up in Madison, up by the lake Erie.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:00 AM
Wow! I am near Geauga Lake (Solon) and we've had some wet basements and such but nothing like that!

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:54 PM
I'm around Ashland, I could come up and help do some cleanup if you really need it. let me know.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:06 AM
hotbug1776 wrote:I'm around Ashland, I could come up and help do some cleanup if you really need it. let me know.

Thanks man, but I can handle it. I hope to have my computer and all my stuff back in my house this weekend.
You should come up to Thompson raceway park sometime, or maybe we could meet at Norwalk sometime.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:26 PM
I live in Eastlake but, i'm just east of the Chagrin River in a high area so i didn't get flooded. The park behind me down the hill did. Have a creek that runs into the river & it was 15 feet above where it normally is. You couldn't see the swing sets, picnic tables, benches. Hey MD i was just at that motor park today (Sahara) i work for a street sweeping company & they needed the whole place swept. Man was that place trashed. My wifes friend lives in Painsville Township & her apt had 3 ft of water. my dad works with a woman who lived in the condos next to the Grand River. She said she went down stairs because it sounded like someone was breaking in & looked out the front window to see the water level at eyelevel. After she turned around the window cracked & in came the water. She lost everything.

Friday, August 04, 2006 4:33 AM
I use to live down there in those apartments done next to the grand river. My old home was completely underwater when I saw them rescuing people there on the news.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:32 PM
Sorry to hear about the house dude. I live in Willowick which was warned ahead of time by Euclidto open their floodgates on the sewer system. Willowick, in the infinite wisdom, decided that it may flood their new development across from shoregate, and didn't open the gates. My street was underwater, and so was my basement. Luckily, I had sewer backup insurance on my homeowners policy. The adjuster was out Saturday after it happened, and I had my check on Tuesday. Anyone here proficient at cutting, hanging, and taping drywall, or carpet installation, and willing to work for beer?

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search