Shop Wars @ Quaker - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shop Wars @ Quaker
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:05 PM
Has anyone heard of this event @ Salem, OH on July 30, 2006. Just looking for some info. I heard it was an import showdown???

Re: Shop Wars @ Quaker
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:15 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=49925&t=49925 I already mentioned it earlier in a different post =D

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:24 PM
Sorry. Did a search and didn't see anything.

So are you going? Is there a website about it?
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:22 PM
go to www.quakercityraceway.com and they should have some info on it cause thats where there going to have it .last year it was called honda aqura shoot out but they changed the name and its not just for imports.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:35 AM
That is how it is still listed but there isn't any info on it.
Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:46 AM
Yea, I'm getting a huge group of my friends together to go to this. I've been to 2 events there in the past month and it's been fun.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:14 AM
How is it set up? Is it like a Test& Tune with a car show or a day of only drag racing?
Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:46 PM
ne1 going u can take anything not just honda acura is it car show 2
Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:24 PM
No last sunday was test and tune...so on the 30th it's an all out car show and drag racing, with bikini contest, burn out contest and the such. Also you can bring any car you want..it's not just hondas and acuras. So us j-bodies will fit in no problem =D

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:08 AM
I'll be there with My SS. I'll be with a black SS running low 10's and a Trans am also in the 10's. I'll be the slow poke in the 12's.
Friday, July 21, 2006 3:00 PM
I'll be there in the slow sunfire running 16's, lol =\

Friday, July 21, 2006 4:51 PM
go to www.quakercityraceway.com and they should have a internet site listed with information on whats going on. theres a car show , bikini contest , and i dont think its test and tune i could be wrong .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search