88+ Cavalier For Sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
88+ Cavalier For Sale
Monday, July 17, 2006 2:47 PM
Hi, I have an 88 cavalier that I am regretfully parting with. I have been working on it for some time now. Although it is an 88, it has

1992 dash
1992 doors
1994 Z24 spoiler
1999 sunfire seats
2003 Sunfire trigger shifter
1991 Z24 swaybars front and back
1994 Grand Am rearview mirror
1998 cavalier black antennae
1996 3100
3 speed Auto
American Racing blue D-shaped steering wheel
Keyless entry
Remote start
wide 14 inch American Racing rims
Tinted windows

Unfortunately, I will have to part with it because while being in the Navy and underway all the time and working two jobs with a family, I don't have enough time to work on it. I will also be leaving the country for a very long time and cannot afford the storage for both it and my other car. I don't want to junk it. It is a very good ongoing process and all the poor thing needs is some TLC. I have not yet completed the 3100 swap. All it needs is a 92 V6 wiring harness and an EGR and it should be ready to run. Also, the rear foldback seat needs to be mounted in. If anyone wishes to take on this project from where I left off, just name your price and we will see what we can do.

Also to mention, it has no AC or Powered steering. It has that rare steering rack that some people are out for. If you intend for your car to be fast, this is the way to go; nothing to slow the engine down and less stuff to break. Also, lighter.

This car has a looong history. I can't just let it die. I am in the Virginia Beach area and will be here for the next couple of months.

Re: 88+ Cavalier For Sale
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:31 AM
Pics would help to sell it?

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:13 AM
Yellowcavailer wrote:Pics would help to sell it?

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:12 PM
I will see, but I am away from home for like 2 weeks so it will be a while. Until then, I will keep thinking about ways to save it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search