Racetracks near Lousville? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Racetracks near Lousville?
Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:37 AM
I'm in Louisvillle for a couple of weeks, and I have absolutely nothing to do on Sundays, thought maybe I'd go racing. Is there a track near Louisville?

Re: Racetracks near Lousville?
Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:30 AM
none are open on sundays. there's an 1/8th mile track thats pretty close to the ville. the closest 1/4 i think is in bowling green. uhhh....idk how long ur in town but the track opens on wednesdays, fridays, and bracket racin on saturdays.
Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:03 PM
I probably won't be able to make it on either of those days. Working every night but Sunday kind of sucks. Thanks for the information though.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:57 PM
why ya in louisville bud, your in my town

Monday, July 17, 2006 12:09 PM
I'm helping to open a Chick-fil-A just across the river, north of Louisville. It's on Veteran's Parkway in Indiana.
I'd like to meet up sometime.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:45 AM
How long are you in town? I'm guessing you're over in Jeff....You should come to the meet on Saturday in Frankfort if you're around then, only about an hour's drive from Louisville.

And by the way, there IS a really well known racetrack in Louisville....CHURCHILL DOWNS!!!! Ha, had to...I know it's not what you were lookin for, lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:46 AM

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:51 AM
yea come with us to the meet on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:22 PM
I want to go Saturday, but I can't. I'm a Grand Opener for this restaurant, basically I work 13+ hour days Monday-Saturday and have Sundays off. So my Saturday is booked. Sorry I can't make it.

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:31 AM
booooo. There's the Ohio Valley Raceway, it's sort of close I think....I think it's only an 1/8th though, I could be (and probably am) wrong.

It is an 1/8th, here's the link : http://www.ohiovalleydragway.com/track1.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 21, 2006 5:35 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search