Question for Twiztid Allusions guys - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question for Twiztid Allusions guys
Monday, July 03, 2006 6:52 PM
Are you guys planning on having a Ride and Show for the Nations this year again? If you are let me know so I can make plans to attend. Send me any details if you have any. Thanks!

Re: Question for Twiztid Allusions guys
Monday, July 03, 2006 7:00 PM
prolly get a quicker response on Twiztid Allusion's Forum

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:28 AM
I believe we are.. ill ask derrick about it today, and let you know for sure !

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:39 AM
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 3:05 PM
me 3

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:54 PM
I just talked to the chruch and they are wanting to have it in august... hopefully its not during import and truck bash... nor jbody... but we will see

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:49 PM
That's good and possibly bad news for me. Good thing is that my RKSport Spoiler should be installed and painted by then. Bad thing is that I'm going to Canada for a fishing trip in August. It's like the 4th through the 12th. Hopefully It won't be during that week. Just keep me informed...If I can go I'll try to bring a few people.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:16 PM
Well I just got the date from the church... Its going to be august 12th on a saturday....

Truck bash was 18-20 and jbody was the following weekend... so we had to have it on the 12th...

hopefully u can make it Saccharine J

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:34 PM
hmm, i might try and make this too..

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:05 PM
Well...We hope to get back late friday night but we're not for sure so I already have off work for that Saturday. If we don't decide to do anything and/or we get back on Friday night I will try to make it there on Saturday for the show. Hopefully this year should be a pretty good show if everyone shows up like they're saying. Too bad with the conflict last year. Let me know what time everything will be. And I don't think Sndsgood should be able to come.lol...I want to have the best looking Sunfire there and that suede he's sportin' is just way too enchanting.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:35 PM
Well i dont know about you guys but im gonna be there so you know what that means right??? not much actually but i figured i would postwhore and get my ratings up hahahaha

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:24 AM
i'm going to put this on my calander and most likely will be there,

dont worry sacharrine i took all my suede off and replaced it with cardboard, im going with a more urban thing i swear.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 07, 2006 6:58 AM
eric francis wrote:Well i dont know about you guys but im gonna be there so you know what that means right??? not much actually but i figured i would postwhore and get my ratings up hahahaha

Your such a tool

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:32 PM
count me in toooo biches I need sleep

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, July 07, 2006 6:11 PM
sndsgood wrote:i'm going to put this on my calander and most likely will be there,

dont worry sacharrine i took all my suede off and replaced it with cardboard, im going with a more urban thing i swear.

you know how funny that would be... shiat thats a good idear... i might just have to steal that @!#$... custom homeless seats... lol

Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:11 AM
well chances are now good i wont be able to make it. my cousins coming into town from north dakota that day so i'll be in cincy visiting, depending on how late the show runs i maybe able to stop by. i hate not being able to make it to shows.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, July 10, 2006 10:05 AM
now that the bash is cancelled lets move this show to that weekend so i can go lol

Monday, July 10, 2006 6:33 PM
Karnage wrote:
eric francis wrote:Well i dont know about you guys but im gonna be there so you know what that means right??? not much actually but i figured i would postwhore and get my ratings up hahahaha

Your such a tool

That is sooooo true!!!
Monday, July 10, 2006 11:42 PM
F U C K you fags...BT and Karnage are butt buddies anyway

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:46 AM
Any fine details on this show yet? I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and need to know times and whatnot. I checked the TA site and couldn't find it listed in events, so I figured I'd drop a comment here. Unless It's just the same exact setup as last year. I can find that info from the amazing search button everybody keeps talking about. Just let me know what's going on.

Friday, August 11, 2006 11:35 PM
welp...I'm back from my Canadian adventure and I couldn't find any details up...I'd like to come if I can get some solid info on this...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search