ND: Sunfire GT bumper w/fogs - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ND: Sunfire GT bumper w/fogs
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:55 AM
Someone please help me out. Either I'm lookin' for a really cheap full Z 95-99 front end, or the cheap way out and just get the Sunfire GT front. I would like to have fogs on this car again. Please anyone help me out...

Re: ND: Sunfire GT bumper w/fogs
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:56 AM
i have almost a full Z front end.. i know at the junkyard i get my stuff from u could get whatever parts i dont have to complete it.. i know ur in Ohio so that would be prolly the only problem..

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:04 AM
Also forgot to mention, are you the one working on the fieros? cuz yesterday when i was yard searching there was this older orange fiero.. same body style it seemed like from the one in ur registry.. it was sitting right next to old tran am also.. i dunno the condition of it cuz i didnt look at it long.. just kinda noticed it going through some sunfires..

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:24 AM
Yea I already told you I wished we where closer so I could get yours. If I don't end up getting a Sunfire front then I will look into someone maybe pickin' it up on the way home from the Bash. I do have the Fiero, but I'm just workin' on the J's right now. They are in some need of attention right now. I'm going to update my profile right now. Check it out again...

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:12 PM
Anyone?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:34 PM

lol

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:11 PM
Manta Z - Here I was gettin' happy about someone posting. Thanks

I priced out a new one at work the other day for just a little over 200 new, but if I'm going to have to pay that much I want a full Z front or another TRD front.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:46 PM
does it have to be white trey? if not I'm sure you could head over to cantleys or UWI and pick up something....thats what I'm doin tomorrow hoping to find a indigo blue front and sides....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:24 AM
I would like it to be white, but it doesn't have to be. The reason I don't go over there is cause it is now almost an hour drive for me, and I've never seen a GT front with fogs there ever. Please call me if you find one, or a Z front with no damage.

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:26 AM
u elitiest snob not wanting an se front. ive got a silver se up in the attic, i'll even screw in some big fog lights for you lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 07, 2006 4:51 AM
Hell you still have my hood and fenders from my vert lol

Monday, July 10, 2006 4:50 PM
I have a red gt front not sure about price but I'll trade for a cav front bumper if u got one any color
Monday, July 10, 2006 5:00 PM
Hmm I don't have any Cavy bumpers I'm not going to use for something, but please pic's please of the bumper. Does it have fogs? Please be a yes!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:05 AM
the only gt bumpers to have fog lights are the 00+, and those are pretty hard to come by. trust me ive checked. 95-99 look really good and are aggressive but no fogs.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:02 PM
Well since I have a Z24 that is not using the fog light switch right now with an SE front bumper kinda sucks. No matter what I want to be able to use my fogs. So either a 95-99Z bumper or a Sunfire 00-02 GT is what I need. If anyone has one please let me know a price.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:00 PM
Any updates?

Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:06 AM
trey im going to the yard friday ill check again for ya

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:17 AM
Thanks... I need to hit up some in the North area like Paul said. Not to many people go up that way anymore. If all eles fails I'm ordering a new Z24 front from ebay for like 115 shipped.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search