Want to know??? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Want to know???
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:03 PM
Want to know if your car has a recall on it or wantto know if its ever been wrecked and repaired at a GM dealership? Just send me a PM with your vin and I can tell you

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT

Re: Want to know???
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:58 AM
Why does this sound like a scam?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:07 AM
^^ He is just offereing like a Carfax report..
but dealership report prety much..

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:21 AM
lol whats he going to do, scam my car right from me? unless there is some way to steal a vehicle from knowing the vin...which who woudl go through the trouble of stealing a cavalier anyway?

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:43 AM
im sure he works at a dealership and has access to gm dealer world which will tell you anything your car has ever had done at a dealer. i had it done on mine b4 i bought it so i know exactly whats been done and where it came from. turns out my car was originally sold in north caralina! anyways dont be so harsh when someone offers a friendly service.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:35 AM
Brian Anderson {1999-Z24-4spd} wrote:lol whats he going to do, scam my car right from me? unless there is some way to steal a vehicle from knowing the vin...which who woudl go through the trouble of stealing a cavalier anyway?

actually brian you can.. but i wont say how here.. ill explain it to ya on AIM if u want..

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:51 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I've just seen where people have stolen VIN numbers and put them on stolen cars to make them legit.

Carry on :-)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:12 PM
Nope no stealing here just offering some friendly help to all thos who want to know of an open recall

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:32 PM
Dan wrote:Nope no stealing here just offering some friendly help to all thos who want to know of an open recall

Yep, got my info from him earlier, got the cav used after the old one was totaled and just never looked into it.

good thing was that everything was minimal work, Thanks Dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search