Miscellaneous stuff ***FOR SALE*** - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Miscellaneous stuff ***FOR SALE***
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 6:25 PM
Trying to sell all these stuff I don't need.

I bought this Aiptek camera 2.5 years ago, worked great, it was mostly used as a webcam, you can also take it places, but you'd need batteries for that, here's a sample of one picture I took back then. I will sell it for $30.

Pioneer Speakers 6x9's 3-way. I had them for 2 months, nothing wrong with them, I just wanted louder speakers. $60, I also have 2 speaker enclosures for the 6x9's, 10$ extra if you want it.

$8

Foglights were used for a couple of weeks, they come with bulbs. 20$

I bought the wrong year shift boot, that's why I'm selling it. '00+02 Cavalier/Sunfire MANUAL SHIFT BOOT. $25

Bust a Groove 1 & 2 (Japanese Version). Make sure you can play this on your Play Station 1 or 2. The only way you'll play these games is by buying a modchip. $45 for both of them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, thanks!

Re: Miscellaneous stuff ***FOR SALE***
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 6:41 PM
did you have the speakers top mounted or under the back cover? if under, do they fit w/ out modifications?

my carDomain
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:10 PM
Are you refering to the metal sheet or the carpet? If you are trying to fit them under the metal sheet, then it will need modifications. I have mine on top of the metal sheet, I didn't drill any holes or used the screws that came with the speakers, the carpet holds it down tighly.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:30 PM
i meant under the carpet yet on top of the metal.

my carDomain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search