4 SALE: Car, truck, motorcycle - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
4 SALE: Car, truck, motorcycle
Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:26 AM
4 Sale:

1989 ford thunderbird supercoupe (supercharged)
REAR WHEEL DRIVE
3.8l SUPERCHARGED
trans has a shift kit
k&n air filter, mass air flow sensor
leather interior
power everything including seats
car is in decent shape there are a few dents and such but its not rusted. Exterior is white interior is blue.
This is a fast and fun car to drive.

It does need some work but it does run and drive. THE BAD:the powersteering fluid leaks and when the tranny gets warmed up and you come to a stop and take back off it doesnt always like to downshift back into 1st. No radio is in the car currently.

I think if you were to flush the tranny fluid and put new filter along with a quart of Lucas trans fluid it would cure the problem.

*No pics yet but i will get them asap

Car is Sold as is, and I am asking 975 obo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Sale

1992 chevrolet s10
4.3 l v6, auto trans
16" Iroc Z rims, decent tread
I've installed a new cap and rotor, front brakes along with new brake lines up front.
Truck runs and drives
THE BAD: engine smokes on startup( a previous owner let it sit for 6 years), there are no rear brakes. Temp gauge does not work.

truck is very rusty but has been dependable for me

IM asking 700 obo. sold as is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 yamaha maxim 550
7k miles
I bought it and got it running, but it just doesnt have the power im looking for. It will run and drive but there are no brakes what so ever, rear need to be adjusted and front need to be bleed, but it will need a new front tire so i havent bothered.

what all it needs:
front tire, front brake lever, right side wheel adjuster screw, headlight

I have cleaned out the carbs and got it running, installed a new battery. new plugs and fuel filter

I have about 450$ into it as it sits right now, and thats what i would like out of it. sold as is.

here is a pic of what it looks like but this isnt mine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am selling these to buy a newer motorcycle off of a cousin. I am willing to negotiate. and possible trades although i would prefer cash.
* Im going on vacation and ill be back tues night, but i thought i would post this up to see if i get any responses by then. I will try to get a pic of the thunderbird asap

Re: 4 SALE: Car, truck, motorcycle
Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:21 PM
where in MI are you from? I might want that truck

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:41 PM
i live in the flint area

Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:34 PM
pics are finaly here. somebodys gotta be interested!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search