WTT: stock for drop - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTT: stock for drop
Monday, June 26, 2006 7:37 PM
i need a drop bad. anyone going back to stock or going w/ air bags and have some springs to trade. let me know. i'm in need before the bash in august.

my carDomain

Re: WTT: stock for drop
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:13 AM
I have an Eibach Pro kit with KYB AGX struts on a cavalier that im trying to toss, but i feel to bad about tossing a car that has valuable stuff attached to it.

So here's the deal........

If you bring me a 40 of budweiser and a #1 combo from mcDs, you can come to my house and swap the suspensions.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:45 AM
are you serious?

my carDomain
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:35 AM
I'm thinkin he is
Go get some beer, mcdonalds, and some gas cause you got a 314 mi journey ahead of you.

-Seth

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:38 AM
ya i just saw that so about $70 in gas round trip.

my carDomain
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:41 AM
I'd say it's worth it.
After it all it'd prolly be around $125 or so to have new suspension.
IDK how much beer sells for.

-Seth

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:43 AM
hhhmmm. i wonder if sndsgood would make the trip w/ me.

my carDomain
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:16 AM
Dan Morrison wrote:I have an Eibach Pro kit with KYB AGX struts on a cavalier that im trying to toss, but i feel to bad about tossing a car that has valuable stuff attached to it.

So here's the deal........

If you bring me a 40 of budweiser and a #1 combo from mcDs, you can come to my house and swap the suspensions.

Dan If Silver does not take you up on this I may show up at your house Saturday with some Budweiser and a magic bag of special saucy burgers

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:57 AM
well dan. i had my 2 year review this morning and bossman threw me quite a bit of money. could we do something after the 4th?

my carDomain
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:31 AM
Quote:

are you serious?

ya, seriously hungry.

well anyways, since silver made the thread, he gets first dibs. but.....the week/weekend after the 4th is no good for me as i will be out of town (partyin it up in nyc). so that means you would have to wait till the following weekend cause i work alot during the week. and the following weekend is way beyond when i want this car out of my garage...so...you wanna come get em this weekend?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:50 AM
i dont have any suspension skills. i'm assumin you did your install. and would we need to swap so i'd be there all day? pm me ur # and ill call from work to arrange. thanks.

my carDomain

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:56 PM
Dude i can't make it this weekend, but u were there when i installed my bags, the struts will be the same. u have the three bolts on top and the two big bastards on the bottom. not hard at all really since your doing a direct swap.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:59 PM
sndsgood wrote:Dude i can't make it this weekend, but u were there when i installed my bags, the struts will be the same. u have the three bolts on top and the two big bastards on the bottom. not hard at all really since your doing a direct swap.

jason-i know you cant this weekend. i'm sure i can figure it out. ill see if another buddy can come with if somethin were to happen or just keep me company. its a long ride.

dan-get a hold of me somehow tonite.

any other indy locals want to take a road trip to aurora, oh? it's about 5 hours or so there.

my carDomain
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:48 PM
if noone else takes you up on that i will, dang thats a deal and a half
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:21 PM
what else is available on the car your tossing?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:54 PM
dan. if no one else does this i will bring a case.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:39 PM
I am still good for Saturday, If Silver backs out or can't do it I will be there; if I get directions.

I can bring tools if needed, will be much faster than doin Konis again

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:33 PM
sorry, just got home from work.

anyways, silver still has first dibs. If you wanna come on saturday, i'll help ya with the swap and everything. nothin to worry about there.

if silver cant make it ill let you know toboggan.

if neither of these guys can make it, i'll just start goin down the list of posts and PMs.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:20 AM
ok got your pm. ill call today when im at work to get details and such. i hope you're over 21. hehe.

it's a good thing 2 of my friends are having parties that night. i'll need a lil more celebration after the drive back. anyone want to come w/ from indiana that i've met at our meets? let me know asap.

my carDomain
Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:49 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:ok got your pm. ill call today when im at work to get details and such. i hope you're over 21. hehe.

it's a good thing 2 of my friends are having parties that night. i'll need a lil more celebration after the drive back. anyone want to come w/ from indiana that i've met at our meets? let me know asap.

I assume your picking this up S1lver

Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:29 PM
yep. locked and loaded for sat delivery, swap, complete. can't wait. i prob won't do @!#$ tom at work cuz ill be thinkin about this drop.

my carDomain

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:46 AM
congrats on the sweet deal.

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:23 AM
ToBoGgAn wrote:congrats on the sweet deal.

thank you. can't wait. road trip.

my carDomain
Monday, July 03, 2006 6:35 AM
things went smoothly on saturday. got into to cleveland around 1 am, partied, then hit up aurora around 4 am, slept for 4 hours and then pounded the install. took us less than 2 hours with 3 guys on it (2 of which aren't very suspension savvy-me & buddy). dan is an awesome guy to meet. his rents were nice as well. scored some brembo rotors and pads.

dan you have to post pics of your cavy and then the aftermath at your boss's shooting range!!! thanks a ton. pics up in a few.

my carDomain
Monday, July 03, 2006 8:32 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search