Few things For Sale, Trying to clear up some room. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Few things For Sale, Trying to clear up some room.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:31 PM
Running out of room so im trying to get rid of some parts i got laying around. Pics, prices, and info are below. any questions just ask..

Stock 96 Cavalier Z24 Bumper, Came off my car couple months ago. Comes with Plastic Air Dam(connects to the back of the metal bumper to hold it on a lil better on the bottom). Paint isnt the best of shape, has stress cracks in clear on top by driverside headlight, paint is knicked, Bottom peice is cracked(cant see while installed) and the underside black plastic peice is broken from previous owner(again not visible from being installed). Also missing wheel well screw clips on each side but those could easily be salvaged off ur old bumper(missing 4 of 8).
$30, Prefer not to ship but email with zip code if ur interested in needing it shipped.

*NOTE* Bumper does not come with license plate filler panel and bumper lenses..

This is a stock Z24 rear bumper off my 96 cavalier. In really good shape minus paint. there are two spots where the paint is chipped and pics below show that. It has not been removed yet but i have a aftermarket bumper sitting i can put on if someone is interested in buying this rear.
$30, Prefer not to ship but email with zip code if ur interested in needing it shipped.

*NOTE* Bumper does not come with taillight filler plates..

Stock 96 Cavalier Headlights, off my 96 Z24, in great condition i must say. just a little dirty
$25 Pick-up, $40 Shipped

Stock 96 Cavalier Turnsignals, off my 96 Z24, Passenger one is in great shape, Driverside one is broken but could still be mounted if needed
$5 Pick-up, $15 Shipped

Stock 96 Cavalier Fenders, Paint isnt to bad but both have rust on them. Maybe someone can use these, they mount fine, just the rust is there only problem. Actually the Passenger one isnt as bad as rust.. prolly still pretty decent fender if u sand it down..
$15 for both, Prefer not to ship

Stock 96 Z24 Side skirts.. need paint, pass one back is broke but still mounts. Also on the front of each side.. there is 1 body clip broken from removeal.. on the pass one the first clip from the front is broken, on the driverside the second from the front is broken. All the brackets fro underneath are there.. dont really want much for em honestly.. just figured id ask if anyone is interested before i decided to trash em..
$5 for both, $15-20 shipped

2000-2002 Clear Corners, Driverside is fine, passenger is fine to minus the clip being broke.. its what happens when u have a offroader help u swap lights.. I've actually had to fix my passenger black one for the same reason, Gorilla glue works great for strength and allowing it to bend enough to clip in.. easy fix if u have Gorilla glue, some tape, and time.. If ur really interested but dont want to fix it, ill fix it for you if u want..I am not to be held reponsible if it breaks tho.
$10 Pickup, $20 Shipped

I'm located in Logansport, Indiana and if u have any questions feel free to get ahold of me by PM or email. If u want any other picture angles or of certain spots just ask and i will take them for ya. Also i do not currently have Paypal, Money Orders or Checks will be needed for shipped orders, Cash for pick-ups..

Re: Few things For Sale, Trying to clear up some r
Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:56 AM
Z24 Front and Rear Bumpers and Sideskirts Sale pending....

Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:31 AM
Are the skirts the lighter green, or the deeper emerald green?
If you don't sel them I may be interested in them if they're the darker emerald.

I'd also be ab;e to drive and pick everything up.

Let me know, thanks
Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:47 PM
They are medium green metallic aka Manta Green

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:36 PM
front bumper sold yet?

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:56 PM
na, everything is still for sale

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 26, 2006 1:02 PM

Monday, June 26, 2006 4:02 PM
If only you where in Ohio I would more then likey take the whole front end.... Damn my luck

Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:33 PM
Rear bumper gone

everything else still up for grabs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search