Park Ave. Mansfield, OH - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Park Ave. Mansfield, OH
Friday, June 23, 2006 12:23 PM
Just wondering how many people here are out at Park Ave. in Mansfield, OH. I've talked to a couple guys out there and they say that they browse these forums every now and then. Maybe we can get a meet organized or something?

Every friday and Saturday night there are ALOT of people cruising, hanging out, etc. There's quite a bit of street racing, for those who are so inclined, and the cops are normally pretty cool so long as they don't SEE you racing, or doing a burnout or something else retarded.

So, lets get a headcount. Who even KNOWS about Park Ave? People have cruised there since the musle car era, so it should be fairly popular. The road is named Park Avenue (duh) and there's 2 gas stations, a taco bell, car-wash, and kroger around there. PLENTY of places to park. My personal favorite is by the car-wash, which is the parkinglot everyone turns around in if they're cruising.

So if you go to park ave, have been to park ave, or even know what the hell I'm talking about, post here so we can get a little organization going.

Re: Park Ave. Mansfield, OH
Friday, June 23, 2006 9:32 PM
I used to cruise there a lot. Don't do it too much anymore. The cops were dicks. After a certain time the started kicking people out of the lots.. There was a lot of ricer crap there when i used to go. It got old. I could be up for a meet and greet even thought i don't mod the cavy anymore.

Re: Park Ave. Mansfield, OH
Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:12 AM
In my experience, the cops are okay there now. There are quite a few ricers, but everyone there is pretty nice. Anyone else?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search