Bunker Hill Festival/Car Show - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bunker Hill Festival/Car Show
Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:36 AM
Just thought i'd let you guys know, next weekend is the Bunker Hill festival and they are having a small car show, Registration is from noon-3 and show ends at 4. My grandpa said normally its not a big show but just sumthing for all types of people to enjoy. Not saying this should be a big Jbody meet but i figured id mention it so if anyone was near around that, you know there is something going on.. ill prolly go and enter for the hell of it. So anyone around feel free to join, From the article in the paper they didnt mention anything of it costing to enter so i figured i'd show up and if it costs im just gonna spectate lol

For all the info that i know about here is the ad in the Peru Tribune..
http://www.perutribune.com/articles/2006/06/14/local_news/local53.txt

Re: Bunker Hill Festival/Car Show
Monday, June 19, 2006 12:18 AM
HAHA Hells yeah son i might go....I will see what is up with the TA members and see if any of them want to roll up there with me.....sounds like we could get in some trouble up there!!!! Are there any sluttie girls in bunker hill????

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Monday, June 19, 2006 5:51 AM
lol no clue.. dont hang out in bunker hill.. just visit grandparents there..but im sure there are some just for you lol.. dont worry u have my old ram air hood.. ull be scoring big time lmao.

BTW the car show is at the Bunker Hill Fire Department.. I believe in the back parking lot/grass.. If u come into bunker hill right off 31 right at the new Dodge/Chrysler dealership ull run right into it.. ull go past a grave yard, bout a 1/2 mile of houses, then ull hit some baseball fields and the fire department is right next to the fields..

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:03 AM
Sounds like fun. I might show up to it. I get off work at 2:00 in Marion. I think I can make it there in an hour for registration. Since most of the cars are probably usually classics it'd be fun to get some Js and other cars out there for it.

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:18 AM
yeh lol. if u cant make it, its not big deal cuz like i said its not a big show.. O and i forgot to mention, after wards what u do is up to u.. i have a family dinner i gotta go to so i prolly wont be able to hang out to much but i do believe they will be serving food there also for dinner.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:50 PM
just thought id bring this back up for those who might not have seen

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search