17" Motegi DP 10's With Rubber For Sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
17" Motegi DP 10's With Rubber For Sale
Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:00 AM
This is a BRAND NEW set of 17" Hyper Black Motegi Racing DP10 wheels wrapped in Sumitomo HTR+ 225/45/17 rubber. I bought the set about two months ago and they have less than 500 miles on them. The wheels are FLAWLESS with no scratches or blemishes of any kind. The tires still are new and perform excellent. I'm also including a set of McGard spline drive lugs and locks with lifetime warranty. The lug/lock set alone was $85. The bolt pattern is 5x100. I'm only selling due to financial reasons. Shipping is EXTRA. I will ship via FedEx ground or UPS ground...your choice. Here are the pictures:

I need to get $850 + shipping but if you live close to Erlanger, KY (northern KY), I'll cut you a deal and sell them for $800 since I won't have to package them or deal with the whole shipping hassle. They're still on my car but it doesn't get driven much other than to and from work so you can take a look at them if you want.

Re: 17" Motegi DP 10's With Rubber For Sale
Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:38 PM
how much they be if i went to pick them up?
Re: 17
Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:06 AM
rob car wrote:how much they be if i went to pick them up?

Quote:

I need to get $850 + shipping but if you live close to Erlanger, KY (northern KY), I'll cut you a deal and sell them for $800 since I won't have to package them or deal with the whole shipping hassle.

read a little.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:21 PM
Still available if anyone is interrested. Make offers, the worst I can do is say no.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:34 AM
Do you have a better shot from the side, I would like to see a full shot with the silver.

Thanks

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:11 PM
It's not great, but it's all I have at the moment.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search