Hello Kentucky!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hello Kentucky!!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:42 PM
well i figured i would give everyone a little heads up that in august i will be temporarily moving to kentucky for two years to attend Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond. i look forward to meeting some of you guys and gals. and i kind of got a feel for the area but i have visited lexington and also i have been up to cinninati area( brother goes to NKU). keep an eye out for me.. i should be the only one with az plates..lol

-- MyZcar

Re: Hello Kentucky!!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:03 PM
welcome...

www.jbok.org

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:31 PM
yup jbok.org is for you

Welcome to the state

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:50 PM
Kentucky is cool, Jbok.org is too...lol

Still not lowered...
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:59 PM
welcome to EKU!! Im a full time student there going on my senior year! Welcome to the bluegrass state!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:38 AM
Welcome to the state man...can't say much for Richmond, lol...other than it's not TOO far from Louisville

Def. sign up on JBOK though, and come to meets!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:09 PM
Welcome to the state.....just a heads up no one likes me but oh well to late now

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:05 AM
cool man i live in mt.sterling ky its 25 mintues from there... we need to cruise eku sometime...

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:12 AM
SLO CAV (the slo one) wrote:cool man i live in mt.sterling ky its 25 mintues from there... we need to cruise eku sometime...

sounds good to me.. i kno move in is on the 17th of august so any time after that i can hopefully meet up with some of you guys.. and i will definately check out jbok.org

-- MyZcar

Monday, May 15, 2006 12:01 PM
thats cool man get on jbok and make a acount

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search