Selling things-CF Rad. Shroud,CF Pro Stock,LS Lip - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling things-CF Rad. Shroud,CF Pro Stock,LS Lip
Monday, May 08, 2006 5:03 PM
I know I kepe relisting some of this stuff, but I do have new stuff to add to the list so just be patient with me... .

-Rk Sport CF Radiator Shroud- $120 shipped This shroud is in absolute perfect condition and it's one of the few that RK Sport produced like this-- the completely smooth surface. I think they made 10-12 of them, then the mold got screwed up.

-Powdercoated Mesh that fits a Type J-- $35 shipped. Yes, I am selling it this time.

-2000-2002 LS Sport bumper w/ Z24 front bumper, fog lights, and lip--- silver in color with a black lip. $170 shipped (fog lights are almost brand new)

-2000-2002 LS Sport rear bumper with lip-- silver in color. $125 shipped.

-2000-2002 LS Sport 4 door side skirts-- white in color. $125 shipped These are also found on the 03^ LS 2 doors.

-2 sets of 2000-2002 headlights and corner lights-- one set comes with clear corner lights and the other comes with stock corner lights-- both sets are in very good condition. Will seperate and just sell the headlights or corner lights. $95 shipped for headlights and corner lights.

-RK Sport CF Pro Stock Spoiler-- $350 shipped. This spoiler is still brand new. We opened it and looked at it--- that's about it. It's never been installed on a car nor has it seen any sort of weather.

--Also, trying to sell the wrecked 98 Z24 that we purchased not too long ago. We had all intentions of fixing this car, but then we came across a good deal on a wrecked LS Sport and we bought it and now we've almost got the LS fixed. Aside from the front, this car is flawless. It has 37k miles on it and it looks almost like it's never been driven. This car was very well taken care of. It will probably need to be put on a frame machine and, of course, it will need the obvious--hood, fenders, front bumper, air bags, a-arm, etc. The windshield was not cracked and it has all power options which work fine. Also, it does start but of course it can't be driven. I'm sad to let it go because it's in such good condition, but the LS sport we bought it almost ready to be driven and we simply have no use for this white one. I can e-mail anyone the carfax for this car. It was wrecked back in November-- I think.
I would like to get about $1400 out of this car. I paid $1800 for it, but am willing to let it go for a little less.

Some prices are negotiable. I do take paypal now-- I got it fixed-- samistumbo@yahoo.com . I ship through DHL.Contact me at samistumbo@yahoo.com.
O' and only serious offers--- PLEASE. I've had a million and one offers on this stuff but no one ever goes through with them. The offers and responding to the people who make the offers is a waste of my time, so please please please--- only SERIOUS offers~!
Thanks for looking~!

MANY changes soon to come!!
Proud member of JBOK!

Re: Selling things-CF Rad. Shroud,CF Pro Stock,LS Lip
Monday, May 08, 2006 6:40 PM
What about those toyo tails in the headlight picture ? I want some so bad.

Re: Selling things-CF Rad. Shroud,CF Pro Stock,LS
Monday, May 08, 2006 6:57 PM
I'll take the Type J mesh if it isnt sold already......

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:00 PM
I may want the prostock wing...

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!
Monday, May 08, 2006 7:17 PM
Atk2008 wrote:What about those toyo tails in the headlight picture ? I want some so bad.

damn that was my first question.

my carDomain
Monday, May 08, 2006 8:14 PM
Nothing has been sold yet. It's all still available and the Toyota taillights are currently on my car. I sold the other set I had.

Proud member of JBOK!
Monday, May 08, 2006 8:17 PM
I want the CF shroud, is the price still $120 shipped to 60090? let me know

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:54 PM
that cat is COOL!

My Myspace Page
Monday, May 08, 2006 10:10 PM
Samantha, i'll take the front and rear bumperswith the lips, and the side skirts if you still have not sold them. My e-mail is chickenclucker69420@yahoo.com. Please let me know and i'll get the money Paypal'd to you as soon as I possibly can.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:41 AM
How much for the Kitty.?? hehe.

I've been looking for a CF pro stock. I have to go bug the wife.... I hope its still around when I get the money. i'll be watching this thread.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:57 AM
Will you take 50 + shipping for the headlights?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:07 AM
acidburn1022 wrote:Will you take 50 + shipping for the headlights?

They're on ebay right now. Well, one set is and the other will be in my car for at least another week and a half or so... I actually probably shouldn't have listed two sets until we finished my headlight conversion.
Here's the link Headlights.
I will let u know what develops with the ones that are currently on my car because I know u were asking about them in my other post.

Proud member of JBOK!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:24 AM
Email sent
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:02 AM
Darkstars wrote:I want the CF shroud, is the price still $120 shipped to 60090? let me know

That won't fit your car, it's for 95-02

I'll take the shroud, though.

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:28 PM
^^^i thought it was all the same 95-05

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:32 PM
nope

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:11 PM
~ *_(Samantha)_ *~ wrote:Nothing has been sold yet. It's all still available and the Toyota taillights are currently on my car. I sold the other set I had.
So I take it you are not selling them? That is too bad, but if you ever do please let me know!!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:20 PM
Things that ARE sold: LS Front bumper, LS Rear Bumper, LS Side Skirts, Type J Mesh

Everything else is still available. Just e-mail me if you're interested-- samistumbo@yahoo.com

Proud member of JBOK!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:46 AM
Samantha: You have a message. Im interested in the ProStock wing you have for sale...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:16 PM
Samantha: Check your e-mail please...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:02 PM
kevin make sure to address the CF Radiator Shroud to my address....................................................

Portage, MI

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:04 AM
bwahaha

Friday, May 12, 2006 1:15 PM
I just want the z24 front bumper. Would you take $75 for it. If you are interested in my offer email me mattsu88@cox.net
Saturday, May 13, 2006 5:26 PM
Samantha: Not sure if you got my message or not, but is the prostock still for sale???

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:25 PM
Payment sent!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search