PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:34 AM
my friends car was stolen yesterday. it was taken right out of his driveway in shelby township area. it is a 96 ek hatch. silver with carbon hood and grille, black headlights, bronze skunk 2 lower control arms, black rota slipstreams. the car has a host of skunk 2 suspension parts on it. car is real clean. license plate says swft ek. there is a silver shocker sticker in the left botton corner of the rear window, and a i heart ek silloheutte sticker in the lower left corner of the windshield, in the right upper corner of the windshield ther is a project a spec decal, clubek.net decal, and a jhp usa decal. some people may have seen posts similar to this on other sites. its been posted everywhere. please watch for parts being sold. thanks for your help.

here is a link to the post on projectaspec.com
http://www.projectaspec.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1589

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:24 AM
I somehow doubt it has any of that on it any more. Tell people to look for a damaged silver EK shell with no door or wheels and dissmantled suspension.

Cardomain|Myspace

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:34 AM
Sucks for Josh, his car looked good. Unfortunately, like has been said, it's most likely in Pontiac or in the D now not even noticeable to what it looked like before (i read about it on xceed)

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search