Window tinting - Dayton or richmond - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Window tinting - Dayton or richmond
Monday, April 10, 2006 9:10 PM
I live just north of dayton and i was wondering where i could get my windows tinted... I don't have the time or skills for tinting so I need some place that can get me in and out and on my way.

Thank you

Don't dig on the newb's sig!!!

Re: Window tinting - Dayton or richmond
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:26 PM
anyone???
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:10 AM
There are quite a bit of shops in dayton where you can get it done. Theres a shop in north dayton called EJM Motorsports and they advertise a lot of custom tinting (flames and such) Their site is Here
I Had mine done at Solar Shade Truck Paradise (they specialize in trucks, but have a really good reputation for tinting). They did a great job on my car i dropped it off around 9 in the morning and it was done by around 4 in the afternoon. Their shop is located in Waynesville (it would probably be about a 30 or so minute drive for you), it would probably be a little bit of a drive for you, but worth it in my opinion. I dont have any close up pics of the tint itsself, but there are some pics of the car with the tint on My Cardomain. There is 35% on the front windows and 15% on the back

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:20 AM
Thank you... I'll have to check them out
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:59 PM
03BlackFire wrote:There are quite a bit of shops in dayton where you can get it done. Theres a shop in north dayton called EJM Motorsports and they advertise a lot of custom tinting (flames and such) Their site is Here

That's who I was going to reccomend. I've bought from then from back in 01-02. Good company to work with.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:22 PM
Then I'll definitely consider them... thanks, you two have been a big help
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search