Need Some Stock Parts - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Some Stock Parts
Monday, April 10, 2006 1:33 PM
I work for a company called Wheel to Wheel Powertrain (www.w2wpowertrain.com) in troy michigan and we have an '04 sunfire that was used as a turbo project car. Since this program has phased out, we need to remove the turbo kit and reinstall the stock parts in order to sell the car. But the problem is that some of the OEM parts were either tossed or modified. So wondering if anyone here has and is willing to sell the following:

- Entire intake system from the inner fender resonator to the intake manifold resonator (i.e. airbox, air inlet tube, clamps, etc)
- Catalytic converter portion of the exhaust

Either post to this forum or email me at tpatra@w2winc.com if you have any of these components. We would prefer to purchase everything from one person, but realize that it will be very unlikely. Thanks, Tom

Re: Need Some Stock Parts
Monday, April 10, 2006 5:40 PM
My buddy has an '04 Sunfire here in Michigan, and would like to discuss what is going on with the turbo kit once removed?

He has all stock intake pieces you are seeking.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:07 AM
All the turbo parts will be kept as reference for future Ecotec programs. I'm assuming that the stock intake pieces are still on his vehicle?
Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:17 AM
sweetness, i live in troy, work on my car!!!

pleease

Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:24 PM
I have the whole intake system. It's off an 05 sunfire that i bought last january. I live in indiana, just pm me if you are intersted.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search