Thanks All The GMSC's Who Came Out To The 10th Annual GMSC Meet This Weekend!!! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thanks All The GMSC's Who Came Out To The 10th Annual GMSC Meet This Weekend!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:09 PM
Just wanted to get on here and Thanks each and everyone of you that came out and joined us for the show this weekend. It was great to se some familiar faces and meet new ones as well. I know it's been a difficult and slow transision from our J-Show to the GMSC Meet, but I think seeing the turnout of J's and the other GMSC's I think we are finally getting there. Congrats to everyone who placed Track Night and those who won awards at the Show & Shine. I can say from a judging stand point it was very difficult - lots of nice rides out there.

Also, we still have a few 10th Annual GMSC Meet shirts - limited sises ($20) as well as the GMCS.com - all sizes available from SM-XXL ($15) & GMSC Logos ($10) available. Shipping is included in all the prices. Either shoot me a e-mail ad admin@gmsportcompact.com or pm me here for available sizes. All payments can be made through PayPal to t-shirts@gmsportcompact.com and be sure to include your name and mailing address as well as what you are purchasing and if it is a shirt what size you need.

Well that's it for now, Thanks again for all the support over the past 10 years and I look forward to what the future holds for the GMSC Meet.

Donnie

Re: Thanks All The GMSC's Who Came Out To The 10th Annual GMSC Meet This Weekend!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:33 PM
It was nice seeing everyone this year especially donnies sexy shirtless body! Also nice to meet you Goodwrench and thanks for the gift!

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Re: Thanks All The GMSC's Who Came Out To The 10th Annual GMSC Meet This Weekend!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:39 PM
it was a blast

Norms Fenders
Holes in front bumper from plate bracket (custom)
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
Dakota Digital EGT & Boost Gauage
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
Custom Kicker System By JPM
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
AlkaControl Water/Meth Injection
Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:32 PM
Bobby(Blown&Pullied) wrote:especially donnies sexy shirtless body!
almost lost breakfast over that lol
Had a good time like usual. It was good to see everyone! And like always it was hot as hell and got burnt like crazy.
Gimme a few days for pix, gotta get the software for the camera on my comp so i can upload.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:39 PM
yeah mike - i can't wait until next years "after show activities"

apple bottom jeans and da boots wid da fur....

Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:41 PM
of course maybe we can get them to sponsor the show next year

Norms Fenders
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:03 PM
That would draw more people to come right?

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:36 PM
thats about all i got with my crap phone pics

i had a decent time awesome cars

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:50 PM
bonedaddy wrote:yeah mike - i can't wait until next years "after show activities"

apple bottom jeans and da boots wid da fur....

hmm i didnt know you guys did stuff after the show, next year ill make sure to chill

Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:09 PM
Lets just say we made it "rain" lol

Norms Fenders
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:28 PM
yeah bobby - i'm pretty sure that everyone would want to cum

Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:37 PM
hey donnie you get my 3x??? forgot to ask you at the show

i'll upload pix tomorrow too

14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08
Sunday, May 17, 2009 9:04 PM
Awesome to see again Higgins, Bonedaddy (minus the sweater err... strip show ), JP-Batman, Chris W. Pleasure to meet Bobby (you're very welcome on the gift, at least it's going to a Sunfire owner/ good home), Mr. MadJack himself, Robert "(.)" was a trip and half... good times, and Jake I believe you were the one that told me the Eco had the same tranny mount via easy access of no bumper lol . Great to have a face to the name Evan... oh and if you missed it the last time... it was Black Cat customs , Mr Domingo Fung was to nice to know. I know I'm missing more, but all I have is good memories. It was great to see the the car and owner of the Medium Opal Blue Z too. And my GF had lots of fun too.
Besides me holding the main tent so it does not blow away by Twister Jr, we can say the weather was not horrible and held up. Thank-you clouds.

Great people and sweet cars sums up 10th Annual GMSC.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Sunday, May 17, 2009 9:49 PM
DAMNIT if you wouldve used a tripod i couldve connected the 2 pics and made a sick ass poster and wallpaper!!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009 3:38 AM
Mr. Goodwrech it was great seeing you again!! Just hope it is not another 6 years until the next time!

FU Tuning

Monday, May 18, 2009 3:53 AM
lol yup that was me GoodWrench, was awesome finally meeting ya, still love that tombstone lol... Great meeting everybody this year, and as of yesterday I was able to fix the hood with Intimidator's advice altho it ended up being a sunfire latch I needed instead of a shorty cavy's but still worked for the most part, minor tweaks left but u know how that is lol

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Monday, May 18, 2009 3:35 PM
As usual, me and Angelica had a great time (except for the food poisoning @ 2:30 Sunday morning! ). It was great getting to see everyone again and meeting you Mr. Goodwrench, glad to hear your GF wasn't too offended by the old guys out back! LOL!

Monday, May 18, 2009 4:02 PM
sucks that ya guys got poisoned and all, was great talking to ya again this year jack, ur daughter is hilarious too lol.

Now I need to find a bumper... hrm....

Monday, May 18, 2009 4:12 PM
pics or this show didnt happen!!!!!!!!!

5 seconds to find another street...

Monday, May 18, 2009 4:16 PM
Blah Blah Blah.... gonna try to work on getting the first batch uploaded... even with this trashed computer monitor...

Monday, May 18, 2009 5:25 PM
bla bla bla

GET TO IT!

5 seconds to find another street...

Monday, May 18, 2009 5:55 PM
Pics if you need help with the site let me know, Casper, JHand and Fluffy can vouche for me

Monday, May 18, 2009 6:34 PM
Casper wrote:bla bla bla

GET TO IT!
Lmfao
I was informed yesterday that ive been sharing viruses. Sooo i installed a virus prog now and am scanning and going to bed. Ill download the prog for the damn camera and upload tomorrow after work *crosses fingers*

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, May 18, 2009 8:18 PM
Torres wrote:DAMNIT if you wouldve used a tripod i couldve connected the 2 pics and made a sick ass poster and wallpaper!!!!

Couldn't you squeeze those two pics together?

John Higgins wrote:Mr. Goodwrech it was great seeing you again!! Just hope it is not another 6 years until the next time!

And we never got around to tune up the car too. lol
MadJack wrote:As usual, me and Angelica had a great time (except for the food poisoning @ 2:30 Sunday morning! ). It was great getting to see everyone again and meeting you Mr. Goodwrench, glad to hear your GF wasn't too offended by the old guys out back! LOL!

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Monday, May 18, 2009 8:36 PM
Quote:

And we never got around to tune up the car too. lol

Good reason for us to get together again soon.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search