FOR SALE: 19" Axis MOD Seven - Gloss Black - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FOR SALE: 19" Axis MOD Seven - Gloss Black
Friday, November 30, 2007 6:32 PM
For the love of Pete, someone please take these wheels off my hands, this is the absolute cheapest I can possibly go on these wheels, and these are a steal for whoever gets them.

$1000

Specs on the wheels:
19x8", 5x100 & 5x114 bolt patterns, 35mm offset, Gloss Black finish w/ 2.5" highly polished aluminum lips. 1-piece aluminum alloy wheels, with 2-piece center caps (black part bolts into wheel, chrome center then threads over)

Specs on the tires:
Yokohama Parada Spec2 225/35/19 88Y non-directional (asymmetrical design, so they can be rotated from left to right)

** All the center caps are included and are in near perfect condition **

These wheels also use a plastic tool to tighten and loosen the center caps, which I also will include. Wheels/tires are also balanced and ready to bolt onto your vehicle.

I'm selling these wheels strictly because they were pushed out too far when I put my new big brake kit on, and I needed wheels with a different spoke design and offset.

I JUST had these wheels professionally repolished and had the new Yokohama tires put on at the same time. I drove around on them for maybe 2 months before having to take them off due to the new brakes. They are in excellent condition, the only thing that I must add is that one of the tire's sidewall got scuffed up from rubbing my fender, but the tire itself is fine (as pictured).

-- John

Re: FOR SALE: 19" Axis MOD Seven - Gloss Black
Friday, November 30, 2007 7:43 PM
You know I'm tryin

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Re: FOR SALE: 19" Axis MOD Seven - Gloss Black
Friday, November 30, 2007 8:04 PM
i have a question tottally unrelated and i hope you dont mind my asking.

But i love your headlights, what did you use for the reflector, what kind car are they from.
If you dont wanna say thats ok, im not trying to copy im jsut curious

Re: FOR SALE: 19
Friday, November 30, 2007 9:16 PM
I'm glad you finally posted this after weeks gone by, but I'm disappointed you didn't post them for $1200. That price is too low for those rims and tires. Someone pick these up before he changes his mind and raises the price!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:24 AM
I did the research on these after reading Vipers post. If anybody wants me to dig the links up I can...

The tires go for $161 each x 4 = $644

The rims go for $340 each x 4 = $1,360

Grand Total: $2,004

Savings: $1,004

Somebody that is in the market for rims, I would say this is a hell of steal. Good luck on the sale John P.

Josh
SLK 32

Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:30 AM
Don't forget, that includes having NEW tires and NEW polished lips, which i think cost him like $900 or so.

Monday, December 03, 2007 5:07 AM
If I didn't buy my 20's I would be all over these

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:24 AM
Hey John...I might be in the market for some wheels here in the very near future. Hopefully I can take these off of your hands.

Monday, December 03, 2007 3:59 PM
Well I've had these things on ebay all week, its ending in half an hour, I have a few watchers but I don't know if anyone is going to bid, but if they do then they're obviously not going to be available any longer, just wanted you guys to have a chance if you wanted these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250192486191&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

-- John

Monday, December 03, 2007 4:26 PM
damn... 5 more min and no1 has bid on those beautiful things?? wtf...

Myspace

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:45 PM
$1k is alot to just come off of at the drop of a hat... I was able to do that when I lived at home with mommy, but those days are long gone

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:10 AM
Last call before I confirm an offer that will be sending these things off to Michigan.

-- John

Monday, January 07, 2008 3:35 PM
did you sell the wheels yet?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search