Stuff for sale...Garage sale! For all my FL peeps! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for sale...Garage sale! For all my FL peeps!
Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:18 PM
Well rather than having to worry about shipping far distances I put this in here for you FL natives that need/want anything.

2 bar GTP map sensor. Brand new never used. All you need is the new wiring pigtail harness. 45 bucks shipped.

I still have the aem short ram polished with the rksport cold air extension for sale...asking 100 bucks.....

I have my old motor (had 108k miles on it when pulled) in pieces. Here's somewhat of a parts list there are other things so if you need something then ask I may have it.........

Bare block- make me an offer
Crank- make offer
Bare head- make offer
Balance shaft assembly all intact
Stock cams still in cam towers
auto. tranny flywheel

I had bought some Mantapart stiffy valve springs from a guy about 8 months ago. Brand new never used.....asking 80 dollars shipped. I'll never use them....they just sit and collect dust.

I wouldn't mind anyone who wants to come pick up this stuff from my house. I live about 1hr 15 min south of tampa and about 40 minutes north of fort myers. Depending on where you live I would be up for meeting someone maybe half way or something.

Just make me an offer on any of this stuff

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!

Re: Stuff for sale...Garage sale! For all my FL peeps!
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:26 AM
Mantapart stiffy springs are gone!

Come on somebody buy this stuff....No reasonable offers refused!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:42 AM
Hey Bobby sorry to jump your post but I wanted to send this pics to you but didn't have your email address....

Here are the strut tower caps:

The bottom one is the one that has the blemishes in it....see the circle of fine pits around it where the S and E are in Sunfire you should be able to buff them out or have some do so.

I would like $25 for the pair.

Let me know you are still interested or not.

Thanks,
Chris
Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:26 AM
Hey chris yea I'm still interested. I spent all my money for the week already so I'll have to send you a payment on friday. How would you like the 25 bucks?

Also if you know of anyone wanting any of my stuff for sale have them give me a offer I want the stuff out of my garage!

Intake is sold by the way!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 3:53 PM
Paypal or check is fine, I will need to get your address so I can get shipping figured out. My paypal account is Jbodiesrus@aol.com, that is also my email address, hit me up and let me know.

Chris
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search