FS: 3rd Gen Parts - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 3rd Gen Parts
Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:18 PM
Parts for 3rd Gen's:

- pair of RK Sport braided stainless brake lines, front only, never installed. $30 obo

- used 2.4 Head, GM part # 24574683-18, still assembled $25 obo

- Stock springs from 1998 Z24 $20 obo

- used 2.4 OE clutch and flywheel, clutch worked fine when I took it out. $ Free

- used OE 2.4 crank pulley $ Free

- used 2.4 exhaust manifold - stock $ Free

- used 2.4 exhaust manifold - ported to 2.25" with a 2.25" downpipe $ Free

Also have 2 OEM intercoolers, one from a Probe GT, the other from an Audi 5000. $20 each obo

Also selling these wheels Link

I will include any/all of these parts to anyone who buys the wheels

Re: FS: 3rd Gen Parts
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:05 PM
Where are you? I could use the clutch...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:07 PM
i wouldnt mind the brake line and the ported manifold is it a stock like down pipe with the flex pipe and all? what year is the manifold for? and again, where are you located.

rob.

1997 Cavalier Z24 - 16.3 in 1320 and falling...
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:17 PM
weasel your car has the Getrag thats the isuzu clutch assuming its from the 98 that everything else is out of .

Unless you bought a older Z24/GT that we do not know about

Friday, April 04, 2008 7:46 AM
Sorry for late reply, i don't check here often,

Missisauga/Etobicoke for location.

Weasel, The clutch and flywheel are both from a 1998 Z24. I beleive that if you install them together they will work on either tranny, but you might want to check on that. BTW, nice choice on your "other" car

White Goose, Manifold is from a 1998 Z24, The downpipe follows the same route as stock and has a 4" flex pipe welded in, but not in the "stock" location, it is underneath the car right after the last bend after it clears the subframe. You would only need a 2.25" cat to make it bolt up.
Friday, April 04, 2008 6:38 PM
I don't believe the clutches are universal from the Getrag and Isuzu

Saturday, April 05, 2008 2:38 PM
^^ i agree. the axles are the same but clutches are different

Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:27 PM
I thought I remembered reading somehwere that if if the clutch and flywheel are kept together, (ie. getreg clutch with getrag flywheel and isuzu clutch with isuzu flywheel) that they are interchangable (ie. you can put an isuzu clutch and flywheel into a getrag equipped car, or vise-versa). Again, I am just going on memory, but I beleive they can be swapped....

Most of these parts are going in the garbage if nobody wants them. I just figured that I'd try here incase someone needed something before I pitch them.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search