FS: 17" wheels & tires, Cav trunk lid & Magnaflow mufflers - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 17" wheels & tires, Cav trunk lid & Magnaflow mufflers
Sunday, April 06, 2008 3:05 PM
2 Magnaflow polished stainless steel oval bodied dual tip mufflers

They are both in excellent condition. No scratches, dents, etc. Still very shiny.

Asking $80.00 shipped per muffler. Will sell both together for $130.00 shipped.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

17" hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s + 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta AST tires + Wheel Max hub centric rings + chrome valve caps and sleeves

They have approximately 3500 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition; no scratches, chips, nothing. The tires are also in excellent condition and still have a lot of tread left. Kumho claims they're all season tires, but I have personally never tried them in snow or ice, although they do very well in wet weather. I paid almost $1000 brand new for the wheels and tires from Wheel Max back in January of 2007.

Asking $750.00. I will not ship these, however I am willing to drive up to 75 miles to meet for $800.00.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1995 - 2002 Cavlier trunk lid

It is red, but has been sanded down. It has one very minor dent in it. It does not have holes for a spoiler and it does not include taillights or a trunk lock.

Come pick it up and it's yours for free! I am located in Sandwich, Illinois 60548 (approximately 60 miles west of Chicago).

1995 - 2002 Sunfire Sedan trunk lid + spoiler + trunk panel + outer taillights

It is painted GM Ultra Silver Metallic. It is in excellent condition. It has no scratches, dents, etc. It includes the factory Sedan spoiler with third brake light, factory Sedan outer taillights and factory Sedan trunk panel (the piece that houses the inner taillights).

Come pick it up and it's yours for free! I am located in Sandwich, Illinois 60548 (approximately 60 miles west of Chicago).

I really want / need all this stuff gone! Let's make that happen people! Thanks.

Re: FS: 17
Saturday, April 12, 2008 3:46 PM
^ Bump

Isn't anyone interested in the wheels and tires ?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:21 PM
i'm definitely interested i've been wanting a set of wheels and tires forever but i dont make enough money
these are exactly what i'm looking for in design also

The one, the only, ME.
2465 lbs without me
141 hp @ 6300 (ran out of rpms)
123 ft lbs @ 5200
running lean on stock ECU
megasquirt here i come
Re: FS: 17" hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s + Kumho tires
Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:45 PM
Well, maybe we can work something out...

Where are you located?

Monday, April 14, 2008 4:18 PM
northwest corner of arkansas

The one, the only, ME.
2465 lbs without me
123 ft lbs @ 5200
megasquirt here i come
Monday, April 14, 2008 7:38 PM
about 600 miles from you to be exact. rogers, arkansas

The one, the only, ME.
2465 lbs without me
123 ft lbs @ 5200
megasquirt here i come
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:42 AM
Northwest corner of Arkansas . That's too far seeing as I'm not willing to ship them. Sorry.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:40 PM
understandable. if i do come up with the 750, and still enough to make my trip, though. and you still have them in a month or so, i'm trying to make it back to MN for my 10 yr class reunion whenever it is. so i could swing right through there and pick them up?

Thanks

The one, the only, ME.
2465 lbs without me
123 ft lbs @ 5200
megasquirt here i come
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:06 AM
Why won't you ship?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:36 PM
Because it's going to be a major pain in the ass and also very expensive to ship them, but if you're truly interested in buying them I guess I could load one up and take it to the UPS store to get a shipping quote for you...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:42 PM
Where are you located in Wisconsin? I'm going to be coming up for the meet in the Dells on the weekend of May 16. If you wanted we could always meet somewhere on that weekend. That would make it easier for me and cheaper for you .

Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:14 PM
^bump

I really need to get rid of these so I will ship them via UPS at the buyer's expense. Let me know if you're interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search