lambo door kit - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lambo door kit
Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:00 PM
So I made the mistake of selling my lambo door kit to Pual Fisher I sent It to him and have waited for my money order and still has not come ( and its been a while! ) I want EVERYONE! to be very causious when buying/selling ANYTHING to/from this person. If anyone knows him tell him he has until sept. 12th to respond to this. He does not respond to any calls or e-mails of mine. This is just a fair warning to everyone here. I don't want to see my fellow j-bodies get srewed over from this person. Take care.

Re: lambo door kit
Monday, September 11, 2006 9:21 AM
You shipped the part before receiving payment??? Ouch.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, September 11, 2006 5:51 PM
APlusPerformance - JBodySource wrote:You shipped the part before receiving payment??? Ouch.

yea, to be honest, i don't feel sorry for you one bit. you should never ship something without getting payment first.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 11, 2006 9:20 PM
hey, you got anything else you want to ship out and not get paid for? i could use some free parts sent my way.

Monday, September 11, 2006 11:32 PM
yeah yeah yeah I f#@ked up I know I was just trying to be nice and some A$$ took advantage of me. All I can do is learn from my mistakes.
Monday, September 18, 2006 4:47 PM
awwe
You shouldnt have sent it beofre payment but just to be a good person they shoudl have the decenty to send the payment, ya know, Serrious bidder only! lol

Get Wrecked
Monday, September 18, 2006 6:59 PM
cannon fodder wrote:hey, you got anything else you want to ship out and not get paid for? i could use some free parts sent my way.

/\i with the cannon on this one
Thursday, September 21, 2006 12:36 PM
You guys have to beware of those scammers who send money orders and want you to send the remaining balance back to them. Never ship anything before receiving payment and these guys are hard to prosecute. They usually reside in a different country. Sorry for your lost, it has almost happened to me, but you just got to be careful.

Tyler
Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:00 PM
so they send you a money order....you take the $ you need and send um there part with leftover cash..
Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:19 PM
halfJ99 wrote:so they send you a money order....you take the $ you need and send um there part with leftover cash..

Typically, in this scam, the money order is a VERY good fake, so good that the bank cashes it and gives you the money. You send the person the remainder of the balance (usually some HUGE amount), and your stuff, happy on both sides right? Well, yeah, up until about 2 weeks later when the bank finds out the money order is fake, pulls the funds from your account, and you are out both the money and your stuff.

That is why you NEVER accept a money order with instructions to send the remainder with the product.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:24 PM
always wondered how that worked...i never have anything to sell so i dont have to worry i guess

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search