Mn J's, All Day Drive? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mn J's, All Day Drive?
Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:41 AM
Im new to this site and I want to get to meet some of you peoples and mayber get a few ideas for my car, which is a bonestock 05 cav, hopefully gonna be s/c soon. Anyways wondering if anyone would be interested in like an all day drive around the state, either this fall or this spring,no winters lol.

Re: Mn J's, All Day Drive?
Sunday, September 10, 2006 2:02 PM
you paying for gas, i need premium..thanks

Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:11 PM
Volumeking333(Ryan) wrote:you paying for gas, i need premium..thanks

no kidding... although, i only need regular or super unleaded.

Monday, September 11, 2006 8:49 AM
yeah rights, you mean to tell me you drive economy vehicles and cant afford gas . Seroiusly, how cool would it be to get a group of 10 or more and play tag all day down in the cities or the interstates?
Monday, September 11, 2006 9:29 AM
i can afford gas for what i need it for. but to drive around pointless would get boring and be a waste of alot of time, and money. i don't see this happening anytime soon

Monday, September 11, 2006 8:53 PM
Volumeking333(Ryan) wrote:i can afford gas for what i need it for. but to drive around pointless would get boring and be a waste of alot of time, and money. i don't see this happening anytime soon

bingo. maybe if my car didn't have 132k miles on it and it wasn't so boring to simply drive around aimlessly... i can think of a lot better things to do than simply drive.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:37 AM
so you guys have a good point, but i want to meet some people and get some ideas for my car, and going to meet at someones house that i dont know just doesnt sound to appealing,
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:21 AM
Zachary Stevens wrote:so you guys have a good point, but i want to meet some people and get some ideas for my car, and going to meet at someones house that i dont know just doesnt sound to appealing,
then how do you plan on meeting people....if we meet at a perkins for example you would meet the same people that you would meet at someones house, so why does it matter where you meet them?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:32 PM
Zachary Stevens wrote:so you guys have a good point, but i want to meet some people and get some ideas for my car, and going to meet at someones house that i dont know just doesnt sound to appealing,

actually the meets they have, or the ones i have been too (not many but a few) have been a blast. you meet alot new people and bs alot. its a blast.

its just to bad we don't have them as much as we used too, and now i work fulltime so its harder to get to the ones they do have

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:00 AM
they were a fun group of people to meet, if i had a chance id make the haul again

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:19 PM
halfJ99 wrote:they were a fun group of people to meet, if i had a chance id make the haul again

what happened to the "i'll never set foot in the @!#$en state again as long as i live." LOL!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:17 PM
i prolly wont....but it sounds better

Friday, February 09, 2007 6:22 PM
zach, your gay... j/k, I agree it would be cool to get a group of ppl together that all share the same interests, I think someone should organize something and do it..
Friday, February 09, 2007 9:01 PM
we have before, but there was always the same people organizing the stuff, and it got difficult and the turn outs started getting worse and worse so those poeple stopped organizing things because it just wasn't worth it anymore..

if you want to start organizing things then your more than welcome, i'll try to make it

Saturday, February 10, 2007 1:29 AM
i stopped trying to organize meets after only 3 people showed up at the last meet, and nobody was going to show at the ski trip i tried to plan... anyone else wants to give it a shot, i'll probably show up, but im not going to try anymore.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:38 AM
i would like to go to one, i have never went to one before cuz i just got my car last summer, i think it sounds like fun
Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:04 PM
god u ppl are broke lil f---ers haha ill be down for a drive in my miata turbo this spring... 4 sure meets are really boring these days anyways and we go to uni anyways.. zach come down to uni this spring u meet alot of ppl and its a fun time if u do come

Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:12 PM
I rocked out at the Wolfmans house a couple 4th of July's ago.

I like the Minnisota crew.... good people

Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:38 PM
WE NEED TO GET MEETS PLANNED THIS SUMMER...and THATS FINAL

SET IN STONE..PEOPLE FITTING SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE>>AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY SHOWING ...the one meet i went to had an awesome turn out at Tony's parents' house(fodder).....

what happened to meets like that?

Sunday, February 11, 2007 2:46 PM
Me and my crew will for sure go to anything thats planned.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 4:53 PM
heres an idea

Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:58 PM
i would like to get some j's to show up for the canton cruise night and car show in canton, south dakota. mid-july
Monday, February 12, 2007 5:59 AM
i would like to show all you mn guys my new ride. it isn't a j.

Monday, February 12, 2007 12:37 PM
Shaggy wrote:i would like to get some j's to show up for the canton cruise night and car show in canton, south dakota. mid-july

get me more info on this ..i could get some i bet!!

Monday, February 12, 2007 2:17 PM
will do... beer, babes, badass rides...there is a cruise night, burnout contest, car show and whatnot
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search