LD9 and Quad4 parts For Sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LD9 and Quad4 parts For Sale
Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:37 AM
Hey guys/gals, I have a bunch of LD9 and some Quad4 parts that I would like to get rid of. However, I'm at school right now, and won't be home until Wednesday, so I'm just getting an idea of who would be interested in what. If you want pictures, let me know and I'll post them as soon as I can. These are the parts that I can remember off the top of my head. There is problably more, but I can't remember right now. I'll split it up into LD9 and Quad4 categories to try and make it easier to read.

2.4L LD9
1) 3 good stock LD9 pistons and rods (I believe the rings are still attatched too), from when I spun a rod bearing and cracked the #3 piston. The #3 rod still might be in good condition, so if you want it too, let me know and I'll throw it at no addittional charge...but I'm not removing the wrist pin, so you get to have the cracked piston too.........$60 for all three (or four).
2) Stock LD9 4T40E torque converter..........$40
3) Stock LD9 intake cam.............$30
4) Stock LD9 exhaust cam..........$30
5) Stock LD9 exhaust manifold.........$20
6) Stock LD9 oil pump/balance shaft assembly.........$40
7) Stock 52mm LD9 throttle body.......$20
8) 4 Stock #24 LD9 fuel injectors.......$10 each
9) Stock LD9 Fuel Pressure Regulator.......$10

2.3L Quad4
10) Disassembled Quad4 "086" head with springs and valves included (no retainers). It's in need of new valve guides as well..........$100
11) Quad 4 fuel rail with injectors and hard lines and if I remember correctly, the Fuel Pressure Regulator is still attatched as well......$50
12) 95' Quad4 LO exhuast cam.......$30
13) 90'-94 Quad4 LO intake cam (with PS pulley attatched)..........$30
14) Stock 56mm Quad 4 throttle body without TPS. It was drilled and tapped for the LD9 TPS, but the Quad4 TPS can still be (and certainly SHOULD be) used instead......$15

I also have a set of HO cams and 90'-94' 35mm bore Quad4 I/E cam carriers I might be willing to let go as well. Shoot me an offer if you're interested.

All LD9 parts have no more than 90,000 miles on them, and are in good condition, unless otherwise noted. The Quad4 parts I purchased from others and never installed them, so I don't know the full extent of their condition. If you are interested in doing a local pickup, I'm located just south of Shorewood, IL in "unincorporated" Joliet. Thanks.

Re: LD9 and Quad4 parts For Sale
Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:50 AM
14) Stock 56mm Quad 4 throttle body without TPS. It was drilled and tapped for the LD9 TPS, but the Quad4 TPS can still be (and certainly SHOULD be) used instead......$15

What year is this off of if you know, thanks?

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:59 AM
I don't know the exact year, but the throttle body is the same from 90'-94' (I believe the 95' as well, but not positive). I know the 89' and earlier Quads used a different TB or side draft carb.
Sunday, May 04, 2008 12:02 PM
Does it have the IAC with it since you said it doesn't have the TPS?

Sunday, May 04, 2008 12:08 PM
To the best of my knowledge, yes...but it has been a while, so I can verify that when I get home. If it doesn't, I will let it go for $10.
Sunday, May 04, 2008 2:14 PM
Pic would be cool too, dont care if its off a camera phone just wanna see if it is what I need. Thanks sir.

Monday, May 05, 2008 4:57 PM
I'll post pics of everything Wednesday night or Thursday
Monday, May 05, 2008 8:37 PM
Thank you sir, and will be watching.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 5:41 PM
Well...I looked through my shed and couldn't find the 2.3L TB. I might have sold it a while ago, but I'll keep looking for it. Sorry to get your hopes up

I have to make a few adjustments to the list though...
Whalesac wrote:
2.4L LD9
1) 3 good stock LD9 pistons and rods (I believe the rings are still attatched too), from when I spun a rod bearing and cracked the #3 piston. The #3 rod still might be in good condition, so if you want it too, let me know and I'll throw it at no addittional charge...but I'm not removing the wrist pin, so you get to have the cracked piston too.........$60 for all three (or four).
2) Stock LD9 4T40E torque converter..........$40
3) Stock LD9 intake cam.............$30
4) Stock LD9 exhaust cam..........$30
5) Stock LD9 exhaust manifold ]AND HEAT SHIELD.........$20
6) Stock LD9 oil pump/balance shaft assembly.........$40
7) Stock 52mm LD9 throttle body ]NO IAC OR TPS.......$5
8) 4 Stock #24 LD9 fuel injectors.......$10 each
9) Stock LD9 Fuel Pressure Regulator.......$10
]10) Brand New LD9 Felpro Head Bolts.....$15
11) Stock LD9 Crank Pulley.....$10

2.3L Quad4
12) Disassembled Quad4 "086" head with springs and valves included (no retainers). It's in need of new valve guides as well..........$100
13) Quad 4 fuel rail with injectors and hard lines, the Fuel Pressure Regulator is still attatched as well......$50
14) 95' Quad4 LO exhuast cam and cam gear.......$30
15) 90'-94 Quad4 LO intake cam and cam gear (with PS pulley attatched)..........$30
16) Stock 56mm Quad 4 throttle body without TPS. It was drilled and tapped for the LD9 TPS, but the Quad4 TPS can still be (and certainly SHOULD be) used instead......$15 ]GONE AS FAR AS I KNOW RIGHT NOW

I also have a 2.2L ICM and coils that I was going to use for the coil swap before I installed MS-II

I also have a Viewsonic P95f+ Flatscreen VGA CRT Monitor in great condition that I'm trying to get rid of. 2056x1536 max resolution @ 60 Hz. Comes with about a 9' heavy duty cable that I didn't notice any ghosting with at 1600x1200.......$100 (Local pickup is preferred as it is heavy and probably won't be worth the cost to you to have it shipped)

Best offers on anything will be considered as well. Thanks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search