More stuff for sale..... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
More stuff for sale.....
Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:47 PM
Or maybe I should STILL for sale.... I've had person after person say they want this stuff and they are gonna send money and NOONE actually fallowed through...

so, my loss = your gain....

I'm annoyed, storing @!#$ that I don't want to be storing, and in need of money.

You make a REASONABLE OFFER THAT YOU WILL FALLOW THROUGH WITH and its yours.

You can e-mail through my profile, I WILL NOT RESPOND to PM's, go through my e-mail because its easiest to keep track of who asked first, etc.. plus I can't reply to PM's at work, just e-mails.

Now an FYI, I leave May 3rd at 4 am to go out of the country for a week, I'm not going to keep track of responses while I'm gone. When I come back I will go through responses and respond to people one by one.... so no complaining if I don't respond to you for a week or so.

Finally don't waste my time... if you don't have any money or have no intension of actually buying something then don't bother me.

-Alpine V12 1000 watt amp (puts out 1111 watts rms at 2 ohms according to Alpine's birth sheet)

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above)

-Alpine V12 500 watt amp (same thing as the first amp just 1/2 the size and half the power, the little screws for the end plate are missing, I lost them a LONG time ago)

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofer, no box, dual 4 ohm (can be wired to a 2 ohm load to match perfectly with above amp)

-Alpine in dash screen. Its a motorized flip out touchscreen, MP3, CD, WMA, DVD, etc.. am/fm, 3 sets of RCA outputs, RCA video outputs, RCA aux. input. lots of features, has a light sensor and is auto dimming, you can set it up to open when the car is started, close when the car turns off, only open and close if you hit the button, close when you shut the car off but not open unless you hit the button, etc. you put a sound delay on each individual speaker to center the sound around a specific seating position, you can adjust the normal audio controls, you can control the sub level, you can adjust the crossover settings, lots and lots of stuff. Some extras, wireless remote, door chime module, swith to wire into parking brake wire and ground to bypass the safety (so you can watch movies or whatever while driving, not just when the parking brake is on). Cable that plugs into the aux RCAs and goes to a headphones jack, plug in any ipod, mp3 player, even cell phone and play the music through the stereo. Very very nice unit, puts out very clean sound, very amp friendly, this is not the cheap Jensen flip out bull@!#$.

-Spal Shaved door kit, brand new still in the wrapping, never opened.

-Addco rear sway bar

-Billet grill for 03+ cav

**** BTW sorry if I sound like a dick... bad day ****

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:51 PM

Re: More stuff for sale.....
Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:24 AM
Darkstars wrote:my loss = your gain....

You can e-mail through my profile, I WILL NOT RESPOND to PM's, go through my e-mail because its easiest to keep track of who asked first

Now an FYI, I leave May 3rd at 4 am to go out of the country for a week, I'm not going to keep track of responses while I'm gone. When I come back I will go through responses and respond to people one by one.... so no complaining if I don't respond to you for a week or so.

I thought that I was pretty damn clear in the first @!#$ post.... yet I keep getting PM after PM asking how much $ I want for things

Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:46 AM
/me pisses in ryan's wheaties

eat @!#$ @!#$

Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:50 AM
if you still have the in-dash by the 19th i will make you a reasonable offer.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:15 PM
hOW MUCH FOR THE SWAY BAR?
PHIL

Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:31 AM
Darkstars wrote:

my loss = your gain....

You can e-mail through my profile, I WILL NOT RESPOND to PM's, go through my e-mail because its easiest to keep track of who asked first

Sunday, May 25, 2008 9:02 AM
The sway bar just got picked up... EVERYTHING else is still forsale

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search