4-SALE w/pics...vid games, j-body parts, audio, r/c stuff, 86 caprice coupe, MSD parts.. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
4-SALE w/pics...vid games, j-body parts, audio, r/c stuff, 86 caprice coupe, MSD parts..
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:22 AM
Hey guys I'm looking to get rid of some of the stuff I have laying around to free up some space, and get things rolling on the red cav.
I am also looking for some parts so I may be willing to trade, and or negotiate price. I am located in the western suburbs of Chicago
I don't mind shipping but it will be at the purchasers expense, and possibly meet up to sell parts depending on distance.

1986 Chevy Caprice Classic Landau Coupe White paint/ vinyl top with red/black interior $2,000 firm as is
More pics for serious people only.

vin# H 305 v8 95,1xx original miles
4barrel jet performance stage 2 quadrajet
Flow-tech long tube Headers
flow master 2 chamber muffler
MSD 8.5 wires
emissions exempt in Illinois

New parts installed this winter include

wiper motor
calipers
wheel cylinders
master cylinder
brake booster
blower motor
Starter
battery relocation kit
yellow top battery
pigtails on maker lights in front bumper

Issues the car has

1, the dr side door lock cylinder wont unlock with the key when its below 80 outside...why I don't know.....
2, the 4 speed trans needs work. 4th is gone and 3rd slips under wot
3, carb needs to be re-tuned
4, needs paint and dr side fender

My old Playstation 2- I'm selling it because I have had my PS3 for a while now and have no need for it.
asking $200

-2 controllers
- component video cables with ps2 and Xbox plugs
-1 8mb memory cars
-1 internet adaptor for on-line game play

-games
Tokyo xtreame racer zero
Tekken Tag Tournament
Q ball billiards master
Grand Theft Auto San andreas
Shrek Super slam
Tony Hawk pro skater 3
Shadow man 2nd coming
Resident evil X: code veronica
Gun
Sonic the Hedgehog collection-includes
- Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Sonic 3
-sonic and knuckles
-mean bean machine
-Sonic 3d blast
-Sonic spinball

-on-line games
NFS underground 1
NFS underground 2
Street racing syndicate
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty 2- big red one

Pair of synthetic leather racing seats with red stitching and brackets and sliders bolt in to your jbody. -$250

Infinity kappa 5 1/4 components/crossovers with brackets and mounted in base model roll up window door panels.
rated at 85watts rms
$150 w/o your factory door panels in trade.
$120 with trade of your factory door panels.

Kicker ZX350.4 4ch amp. Factory tested at 388 watts peak C.E.S. approved amp.
60watts rms X4
175watts rms X2 @ 4ohms mono
$150- still mounted in my cav

MSD 6AL ignition box intalled for roughly 3000 miles on my caprice removed since I'm selling it.
$150

MSD tach adapter pn # 8910 never installed originally for my chevelle but that was sold a long time ago
$10

Toshiba Satilite lap top has windows xp home, intel celeron m processor....lost power cord and freezes up alot... $5

R/C car stuff, I stopped this hobby at the end of high school, I pulled this box in the closet and I want it out of here. all electronics worked when put away.
$50

box includes

1 Traxxas Rustler chassis
1 Tamiya Clod Buster 4wd 4ws monster truck- I took it apart to make a custom chassis for it and never finished it. The factory parts are in the box, has factory motors and servos mounted on axles.

2-am 2ch receivers
Futaba magnum sport radio control
1- traxxas manual speed controller
2 Tekin electronic speed controllers
1- Reedy fire hawk motor
2- 6 cell battery packs one 1400mah and one 2000 mah
1- 7 cell battery pack 1500mah
1- AC/DC Hobbico 925 peak charger
and a crapload of spare parts for both trucks

J-body Stuff

2k+ sunfire cluster with white face gauges-$35

Stock a/c parts off the 01 cav everything worked when removed- $20 takes it all

98-02 LN2 2200 cylinder head, has some markings from detonation- $25

FREE CRAP

exhaust manifold gasket- FREE

Darkstars old amp rack- FREE

Mcdonalds Plastic food trays.......great for killing time when board- ZEROMILES!!!..........FREE

Rear seat out of an 02 WRX.......started to modify for red cav then procrastinated .......FREE

Things I'm looking for....I will consider trades...

Eco TTR upper mount
6000k hid conversion kit for silver cav
Toyo fenders
Black housing headlights and corners for 00-02 cav
Turbo parts......

Feel free to contact me through pm, I do work the grave yard shift so I might not respond right away due to that as I sleep all day normally.

Re: 4-SALE w/pics...vid games, j-body parts, audio, r/c stuff, 86 caprice coupe, MSD parts..
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:10 AM
$5 laptop huh... hmmm where are you located.

Re: 4-SALE w/pics...vid games, j-body parts, audio, r/c stuff, 86 caprice coupe, MSD parts..
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:39 AM
Can you get the rustler to be a rustler chassis? if so id be interested in taking it off your hands, along with spare parts that you have for it.. Let me know, thanks.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 12:16 PM
^^^^^ i meant ca you get the rustler to be a ROLLER chassis, sorry about the confusion!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:55 PM
LAPTOP is already pending local sale

Luis- I could put it together but I'm missing the rear rims and tires for the traxxas, I would much rather sell everything for 50 as it will be a pain to part out.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:52 PM
where you at? intrested in seats . and a/c .
hit me back asap ..
phil

Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:25 AM
well I simply just want the rustler chassis and parts you have it doesn't have to be together, the rest of the stuff i don't need. If your interested in just selling it then let me know.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 2:42 AM
Phil- I'm located in dupage county downers grove area.

Luis- I will keep that in mind if I get no takers I'll let you know.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 5:16 AM
UPDATE:

LAPTOP is SOLD
2200 Head is SOLD

Everything else is still up for grabs as well as

Polished Viberant front stb-$30 or trade for gm bar.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:45 AM
I got the computer working, needs a battery and a charger, but its all good.

Thanks again man. I will definitely be taking you up your offer for helping with shining up the car some point this summer. So get ready! .

I also didn't bother to read that you're looking for black housing headlights. I have a set, minus the corners (still on my car) that I'm not using. I had a pending sale on them, but thats long since passed.

If you're interested let me know and we can work something out with them.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:39 PM
i pmed you last week about some parts. please check your inbox.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:41 AM
PM sent.

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:29 PM
sorry did not get to you sooner . So they bolt right in they come with brackets?
looking to get them soon . I live in joliet.
pm me When you want to get them off your hands
phil

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:46 AM
Thats correct phil they bolt right in take the old ones out and just drop them in...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:49 AM
im tryin to get them this weekend if that is possible?
phil

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:22 PM
I'll take the clodbuster parts off your hands no problem if you still have the rc stuff.
Please let me know how much shipping will cost etc. I can either send you a check or a money order, however you feel most secure.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 3:52 AM
Seats are Sold

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:18 PM
hey jeff ill take those back seats . i should have thought of that when i was there. And i can get money for the stb next thursday . If you can hold it for me .pm or call if you like .
phil

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:04 AM
Phil- no problem I can hold the bar for you......I dont think you could have fit the rear seat in with bumper and the other stuff haha that would have been a tight squeeze.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:35 PM
Hey ill take that cluster off you soon but the strut bar i might be able get the gm one in a week from today. is that cool
phil

Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:26 AM
No rush phil, this saturday I'm going to be at the track with the silver car, sunday I'm just working on stuff around the house. If your getting a factory bar a week from now it no big deal the red cav wont be moving any time soon. tell you what If you can get 2 oem bars any color I'll give you the cluster and the bar straight up trade. my buddy needs an oem one to clear his 96 ohv in his sunturd.

Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38 AM
UPDATES:

Still for sale.....

1986 Chevy Caprice Laundau coupe-$2,000 firm

Ps2 w/21 games, 2 controllers, component cable, internet adapter, mem card-$150 obo

Infinity 5 1/4 components w mounting adapters-$100 120 with door panels ( had holes already done for tweeters )

Kicker ZX350.4 4ch amp. Factory tested at 388 watts peak C.E.S. approved amp. -$150
60watts rms X4 175watts rms X2 @ 4ohms mono

Stock a/c parts-$10 for all

R/C car parts....chassi speed controlers, batteries, radio/recievers, charger- $ 20 for EVERYTHING! still works just sitting in my closet for 4years.

FREE STUFF-pickup only

2 Mcdonalds food trays

Rear seat out of WRX

SOLD:

Seats
MSD 6AL
Laptop
2200 cylinder head
exhaust gasket

Sunday, July 20, 2008 3:43 PM
am interested in the seats and the radiator, water pump etc..
Monday, July 21, 2008 4:42 AM
Sorry man the seats have been gone for a while, and I dont have any coolant parts for the 2200 for sale. The air conditioning parts are also spoken for.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 2:32 PM
Caprice SOLD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search