sellin my car! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sellin my car!
Friday, April 18, 2008 2:16 PM
What's up? I have a silver 02 ls sport. I am selling my car and don't wanna are some dealer throw my @!#$ away! Lol I have a carbon by design super sport hood that is painted silver around the outside of the scoop. Good condition. I am also selling my 18 inch enkie RPM 2's which are hyper black. Anyone interested cantact me at my email. Jayz4162@yahoo.com. I'm am asking 1.000 even. OBO. If your really interested then buy the whole car!!

Tek 2

Re: sellin my car!
Friday, April 18, 2008 2:33 PM
What are you asking for the RPM2's?

Friday, April 18, 2008 6:33 PM
I have to make a correction. My hood is a carbon by design painted TURBO sport hood. Painted silver around the scoop sry for the mix up everyone. . I am asking 800 for rims with tires. the tread has some use on them though. My tires are kumho ecsta MX. I paid. 1.530$ new for I couldn't tell you how many times I have had people prop me on my set up! I can email pics if anyone wants.

Tek 2
Friday, April 18, 2008 11:16 PM
Damn i wish i wasn't a poor assed student right now... I'd be all over those rims if i had the $$. If they don't sell look me up in a few months and i might take them off your hands.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 3:21 AM
are you sayin the car is $1,000 or the rims?

Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:59 AM
I definatly will keep ya in mind if noone buys them sleepy! I am asking 800 for the rims. The car is almost payed off. I would probably sell the car in Sept for 5 grand. Here's all my mods. detachable momo steering wheel full alpine type R sounds with 4 channel alpine amp wich is the reson im deaf! Tein springs with kyb adjustable gas struts front and rear sway bars front rear strut bars polyurithane control arm bushings. Full header back exhaust by megan racing. after market Motor mounts and shift kit. I did all this thinking I was gunna buy a supercharger but I kept spending my money elsewhere so I just gave up

Tek 2
Saturday, April 19, 2008 10:09 AM
Pics?

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:11 AM
I do have pics email me at jayz4162@yahoo.com I will send them to ya

Tek 2
Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:11 PM
pictures?

Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:14 PM
car is clean and jimmy i need to talk to you about your hood. i will pm you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search