Apartment for rent in Batavia, IL - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Apartment for rent in Batavia, IL
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:13 PM
I have a 900sqft 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Batavia IL. It has a wash/dryer, big frig, central air, 1 car garage and basement for storage. The apartment is available May 12th. Looking for a 1 year lease. Im also looking to get $775 a month plus utilities. Feel free to pm if you would like to check it out or call me at 630-879-3420 and let me know you saw the ad on www.j-bod.org Apartment is close to the Geneva train station Applicant must fill out a credit/rental application. If you know of anyone please pass it on. If you send me an individual that is approved I will pay you $300 cash. If you need both sides of the garage we can work something out. There is another 1 bedroom apartment on top but that is rented out and the renters are great people.

Questions feel free to ask....I also have a 2 bedroom town house in dekalb that will be available on August 1st 2008.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Re: Apartment for rent in Batavia, IL
Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:44 PM
i think my current roommate would be interested. Our lease is up here in June and he is looking for a place. We currently live in Woodridge, I will see what he says tomorrow.
Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:19 PM
Sounds good just let me know what your roomate thinks.

Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:32 PM
ehhh... apparently when our lease is up in June he has no plans for anything. I figured he would atleast look a little ahead of time. Sorry, if plans change i will make sure i contact you.
Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:35 AM
Sounds good!

Still available to look at.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search