FS: 17" wheels & tires, Cav trunk lid & Magnaflow mufflers - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 17" wheels & tires, Cav trunk lid & Magnaflow mufflers
Sunday, April 06, 2008 2:59 PM
2 Magnaflow polished stainless steel oval bodied dual tip mufflers

They are both in excellent condition. No scratches, dents, etc. Still very shiny.

Asking $80.00 shipped per muffler. Will sell both together for $130.00 shipped.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

17" hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s + 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta AST tires + Wheel Max hub centric rings + chrome valve caps and sleeves

They have approximately 3500 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition; no scratches, chips, nothing. The tires are also in excellent condition and still have a lot of tread left. Kumho claims they're all season tires, but I have personally never tried them in snow or ice, although they do very well in wet weather. I paid almost $1000 brand new for the wheels and tires from Wheel Max back in January of 2007.

Asking $750.00. I will not ship these, however I am willing to drive up to 75 miles to meet for $800.00.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1995 - 2002 Cavlier trunk lid

It is red, but has been sanded down. It has one very minor dent in it. It does not have holes for a spoiler and it does not include taillights or a trunk lock.

Come pick it up and it's yours for free! I am located in Sandwich, Illinois 60548 (approximately 60 miles west of Chicago).

1995 - 2002 Sunfire Sedan trunk lid + spoiler + trunk panel + outer taillights

It is painted GM Ultra Silver Metallic. It is in excellent condition. It has no scratches, dents, etc. It includes the factory Sedan spoiler with third brake light, factory Sedan outer taillights and factory Sedan trunk panel (the piece that houses the inner taillights).

Come pick it up and it's yours for free! I am located in Sandwich, Illinois 60548 (approximately 60 miles west of Chicago).

I really want / need all this stuff gone! Let's make that happen people! Thanks.

Re: FS: 17" wheels & tires, Cav trunk lid & Magnaflow mufflers
Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:03 PM
Trade on the wheels possibly? also where was this last week before i ordered my muffler, lol!

Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:43 PM
could i get pictures of the trunk lid?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:46 PM

Re: FS: 17
Monday, April 07, 2008 1:55 PM
Luis Marroquin wrote:Trade on the wheels possibly? also where was this last week before i ordered my muffler, lol!

I'm not really looking to trade because I've already picked out the new wheels and tires I'm going to get.

rawkfist wrote:could i get pictures of the trunk lid?

The Cav trunk lid I'm assuming? I will get pictures of it tomorrow afternoon after work .

Saturday, April 12, 2008 3:42 PM
^ Bump

Isn't anyone interested in the wheels and tires ?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:33 PM
sucks to see you selling the rims, i loved how they looked on your fire.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:40 AM
Yeah, I hate to sell them too, but for some reason they stick out quite a bit on the front and it looks really goofy . Plus I will be getting some even sexier wheels once I sell these !

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:21 AM
would you possibly be able to meet near the iowa border? or how far would you drive to meet me? i live in boone, ia bout 3 hrs from the iowa border, let me know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search