95 Cavalier FS - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
95 Cavalier FS
Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:25 AM
Ok this car is for sale I will get some pics this weekend but just to let you know the car is as is, this would be good for a project car..... Buyer assumes all responsibility for the car, pick and everything. Asking $400obo let me know like I said pictures will on thsi weekend..

Re: 95 Cavalier FS
Thursday, March 27, 2008 1:27 PM
im guessin you meant to type 4000 and not 400,,, cause i'd pay 400 tomorrow haha
hope youre gonna get another J man

hop on in i've got a J

Thursday, March 27, 2008 1:27 PM
wait is this the green cavy????? no pics,,, send me a pm

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, March 28, 2008 8:06 AM
casey this is a white Z24 and trust me once you see the pics $400 is about what i would pay it's just a shell pretty much a good car to build.....

Friday, March 28, 2008 8:17 AM
how is the interior and does it have power locks and windows. Pics?
Friday, March 28, 2008 9:49 AM
get some pics

Friday, March 28, 2008 11:22 AM
I am gonna get pics like i stated this weekend but I do believe no pwer options on this Z..... I will paint a better picture!! You will be best off if you are looking to do like a Eco swap or something with this car.... it had it's share of problems and has been sitting for quite some time at my friends house so I'll get some pics up but don't be alarmed by what you see like I said it is as is and cannot be driven anywhere..... no seats in the car...

Friday, March 28, 2008 11:25 AM
this is a way old picture.. I'll see if I can get to my friends house today to get some after work....

Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:11 PM
Location of the car would also help I'm guessing MO-area since Casey seems to know you...

Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:27 PM
nope I am in Junction City, KS.... but after seeing the car again I have dropped the car to $150 obo.........not that the body is in horrible shape it's just gonna need some TLC and prolly a new motor and some parts......

The other two Z wheels are in the car right now the two rear wheels are from my friends old beretta.....

Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:50 PM
Damn, if it was closer I'd get it to dirt-race lol. From the pics it looks like it could be turned into a decent street cruiser tho.

Monday, March 31, 2008 11:59 AM
Sorry everyone I didn't put that much enough into this......... the car is a 1995 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.3LO motor, motor is still there a d could be rebuilt it you so chose to do so.... It need some parts to which I have no clue mostly interior like seats.... umm.... if you are looking to make this into a streetable car then it's doable and those that just want a project car while you drive your DD's then once again a good car for you let me know guys.... need this gone fast if not then it's going to a scrap yard..

Sunday, April 06, 2008 9:16 PM
Hi i was interested in your car for a total project, body mods, air bags, and a v6. I was wondering if the car was a stick car and whats there for exhaust if any and do the z wheels come with it thanks
Monday, April 07, 2008 10:49 AM
hey racinazn you've got a pm

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:30 AM
RACINAZN wrote:Sorry everyone I didn't put that much enough into this......... the car is a 1995 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.3LO motor, motor is still there a d could be rebuilt it you so chose to do so.... It need some parts to which I have no clue mostly interior like seats.... umm.... if you are looking to make this into a streetable car then it's doable and those that just want a project car while you drive your DD's then once again a good car for you let me know guys.... need this gone fast if not then it's going to a scrap yard..
THe motor is still there but once again i don't know if it will turn over or not so please read this before asking and yes the Z wheels come with it but you'll need new tires..

Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:58 PM
BUMP everyone still up for grabs!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:13 PM
well im interested, its just i dont know how i'd get it here... im 20 minutes north of k.c. so thats a ways for a tow truck and i dont have a car hauler... does the car have any aftermarket parts on it such as drop springs, strut bars etc?

Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:46 PM
nope stock....Casey you can rent a hauler from uhaul for like $60 some odd dollars... thats how I got the 96 cavy out to my friends house...

Friday, April 25, 2008 9:27 AM
any front end photos or pictures of the inside... id just like more pictures in general... im thinkin about it,

Friday, April 25, 2008 1:26 PM
is it a 5 speed car? i know the taillights are gone, what about the headlights and is the car in junction city?

Friday, April 25, 2008 6:03 PM
does the car have a title?

Monday, April 28, 2008 10:17 AM
ok the car is a 5spd. headlights are there just no on the car sitting in front of the car. I still need to get the title from the bank... just to let you know thought it is a salvage title because the drivers side rear quarter panel had to be fixed becasue someone backed into me... <--but that was awhile ago...

Monday, April 28, 2008 12:48 PM
any chance you could snag a few more photos?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:50 PM
oh yeah sorry Casey.... I will try to get those on friday sonnest i can get them(day off) and I'll get ahold of the bank so you guys no I am legit...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:47 PM
Don't know if you're in to this, but what condition is the passenger side fender in? If its pretty much mint I'd like to buy it if you're interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search