kcmo members - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
kcmo members
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 6:12 PM
lookin for other people in kcmo that are jtuners if your around let me know maybe can hang.

Live Fast......Die Messy!

Re: kcmo members
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 6:59 PM
i'm a kc guy, theres a few of us floatin around here... i live up north in smithville... the kc guys meet the second saturday at the hooters in overland park at 7pm, how long have you had your j? whats on the slate for it mod-wise?

hop on in i've got a J

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:27 PM
o im in blue springs and ive had it for like almost 4 yrs and shes a stock z auto im drive it till it dies and buy another one and mod the @!#$ out of it but ima start buyin stuff soon cuz ive been savin as amuch as i can but i dont wan to mod a auto id rather have 5spd and i would kinda like to get a sunfire and do the cavy front to make me a cavfire. so they meet every 2nd sat or each month?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:46 PM
yep, weather providing... im gonna be preppin for turbo this summer, and buildin my auto tranny, too much work to justify the swap imo

hop on in i've got a J

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:54 PM
casey i emailed so you dont have to waste posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:12 PM
I live in the Kc area basehor 2 b exact .I thougt everybody dissapered or something. i'am down 4 a meet yo. let me know. J-BODY 4 LIFE.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:29 PM
im down for anything im new to jbodys but ive been doin research on it and i can damn near do anything to them.maybe a flux capacitor is next...to soon dang thought it would work. but yeah shoot me an email to keep in touch! Jpaletaoga@gmail.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:04 AM
Im in KC too, im a local though overland park for this guy. Currently at school so im 2 hours away but i come back on the occasional weekend and spring break and stuff, but i will be in KC all summer. Also i know casey personally and hes a tool! lol nah im just playing, hes a cool dude that has a sexy fire!

Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:19 PM
hey my lil bro is tryin to get in that school. they have a great football program from what he says and a great plastics engineering program too

Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:38 PM
yup its all in the technology center, and the building is huge. Im actually posting this from my psychology class! lol Im in automotive technology and this school is top in the nation for it . anyway id be down to a meet, maybe even hit up the track again like we did a couple weeks ago.

Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:47 PM
have no idea what your talkin about but im down , if your talkin kcir then kewl i can sure try to see what my pos cavy can do.

Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:59 PM
yeah, casey and I along with a couple others went to the track and made a ton of runs! Its only 20 bucks to run and you can do it all day, my sunfire is modded and i currently have some giggle gas through it. So it doesn't matter what you have its still just fun to make some runs at the track! We had a guy that came that had a cavalier that wasn't in tip top shape but still made some strong runs.

Thursday, March 27, 2008 1:00 PM
track sounds fun, that way i can smoke luis again... sorry man, had to lol

hop on in i've got a J

Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:31 PM
lol awesome sounds fun im all for it

Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:41 PM
Casey Schaaf wrote:track sounds fun, that way i can smoke luis again... sorry man, had to lol

dude you cheated though! you have the eco four speed and i got the LN2 3 spd, you have the advantage. Plus your runs werent much faster than mine, i could keep up with nitrous just you wait.

Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:21 PM
keep up,, but i wouldnt say you could win haha.. and its not cheating, its being more prepared.. real speed is comin this summer man, hopefully you get that job, i want some slicks haha

hop on in i've got a J

Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:16 PM
wow
i didnt think that were that many j-bodys in kc
im in blue springs
let me know when the next meet is
Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:39 PM
yup we've been around just lingering, once i get back from school then we will be meeting a whole lot more often and im gonna try to get the ball rolling. whats the plan for your ride?

Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:00 AM
lots of things
i have been doing little things for now but
i still need to get the struts, brakes, wheels, and the control arms put on
Sunday, May 11, 2008 8:04 AM
We are still here just trolling the forums.

Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:29 PM
hey, you still have the green cav? where in kc you live, cause i swore i saw that car up north by the zona rosa but didnt get a close look, and ive only seen your car in pictures

Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:21 PM
casey, 1 more week and ill be back. we have to chill no matter what!

Monday, May 12, 2008 12:57 PM
im game man, i just took 2 of my finals today btw, 2 more and a presentation for entrepreneurship and im done too..
disclaimer- never try to take 15 credit hours while working 50 hrs a week,, it flat out sucks ha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search