PLEASE BUY MY STUFF - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PLEASE BUY MY STUFF
Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:44 AM
So I really need someone to buy my things. Long story short the Bank Of Wachovia Screwed me in the ass HARD!!!!! I had like 10 transactions that had posted on the 17th and had allready cleared as it showed in my account but i have a 280 overdraft fee because of them.....so i got the bank to give me back 193 of it which is better then nothing i guess.....

FOR SALE IS...... (all pictures are available upon request)*( shipping can be arranged but would rather not ship....buyer pays shipping)

4 17" BSA 213 (Concaves) $300 ...................3 need tires badly 1 has a brand new toyo on it.. Rims are flat black with a satin clear looking finish.

Erubuni V3 CF Hood..... $175......The hood needs wetsanded and recleared ....i only see one small physical flaw on the hood itself.....i would need a stock hood in return.

Xenon Rear Bumper.........$125 ........it has been on the car for about 2 months, It is in excellent condition, its painted gloss black.

Jensen 7" Flipout $250 ..............Has only been in my car for about 2 months.....screen has good picture quality, works very well...comes with remote and Multi Media adapter

95-99 Z stocks $150 ................Brand new tires on all 4, used as winter rims so onlt about 2000 miles on them maybe.....I also have a 5th Z rim and tire ill throw in for 25 more dollars

95-99 Black housing Projectors $75 .........Originally chrome, repainted black, resealed, look good...

I accept paypal or cash which ever is easiest for everyone......Please buy my stuff...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:46 AM

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Re: PLEASE BUY MY STUFF
Monday, March 24, 2008 8:20 AM
i'm thinking that the hood and the projectors are looking pretty good. you should send me pics so i can c them. i drive a 98 cavalier so you can take the hood. and how bout that rear bumber... pics. one problem i live in lincoln nebraska. willing to ship?? if yes you can add the shipping costs in my total. get back at me
Monday, March 24, 2008 6:13 PM
how far are you from chicago? and what is the condition of the rims?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:38 AM
can i get a picture of the headlights as well?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:14 AM
I can have pics of everything tomorrow around noonish....

Luke....Im about 2 hours from Chicago.....The rims are painted Flat black, They have tires on them but 3 are on about 5% tread left haha.....One is curb rashed kinda bad from sliding into a curb in december but with the flat black paint on them you can barely tel at all

Aleks......I can ship everything on Greyhound i would just hav to go and find out shipping.....The Xenon Rear bumper is in Excellent condition, The hood need recleared Desperatly....the reason for the low selling price...

Ryan the pics will be up in the afternoon

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:30 AM
send me some pics if possible of the rims. I will snatch them up if the damage isn't to bad. The tires are no big issue. my email is luket32@gmail.com

Hit me up ASAP, I get a kick ass deal on bridgestones until the end of the month, so i need to get this decieded soon. Thanks.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:48 PM
Z stocks pending.....

Everything else still for sale....

Sorry for no Pictures today, My sister had her Baby today so i was up there since 12pm haha, ill get the pics up tomrrow, i washed the car tonight and cleaned everything up

Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:30 PM
any pictures? If I am going to purchase them I would l need to do it before the 30th.
Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:11 PM
would the hood fit a 01?

Monday, March 31, 2008 8:38 AM
i will do the hood. but could you please send me pics?? i dnt really care of the condition. i can get it all re done. but how far away do you live?? im wiling to drive up there. easir for both of us
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 12:14 AM
pics of the wheels, im interested?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search