Omaha area members. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Omaha area members.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:57 AM
Just wondering who on here is from Omaha or around omaha.

Re: Omaha area members.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:46 AM
there's a big ass 38 page thread near the top that says omaha lol...I'm from the Omaha area in Bellevue

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:54 AM
yeah really... just hit us up in the omaha thread... but me, im brad WHEELER (weird...) and from sioux city (90 miles north on 29)

Wanting a nice set of black 17's with mint tires? Pm me.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:08 AM
I am wade. I am from Des Moines. I come to hang out with brad and the guys from omaha almost montly during the spring summer fall months

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:59 AM
I live in bennington (off maple in right outside of west omaha) I'm looking for other J owners to hang out with this summer and everything. but I will get on the other forum I just wanted to see what members where from around her cause I seen a J in carter lake the other day it had custom paint but the only color I remember was orange.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:08 AM
Probably that girl that bought it from the dealer that way.

I'm Steve, live off 156th and Harrison. I no longer drive a J-body although the car in my signature use to be mine. It's now owned by some girl up by village point.. .

I do however drive a cobalt. It's black with black wheels. I stand out pretty easy because nobody in omaha really "mods" their cobalt besides me, unless they have an SS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:16 AM
I am building mine but I havent gotten my fenders and hood lined up right, but I am thinking about buying a VIS Evo style hood but I wanna make sure I can get these fenders to line up cause they are way out of wack. Does anyone know much about the skunk 2 lowering springs?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:51 AM
as for skunk2 lowering SPRINGS, i do not know. but the coilovers are junk i can assure you that.

so what are the specs of your car? what you got done? your registry is non-existent.

as for meeting up this summer, you can count on it. the omaha and surrounding area j scene was dead for many years, we all finally got together for a meet last fall, it was damn fun and i for one cannot wait to do it again. this time it needs to be way more organized though. i think we should meet up somewhere a lot less crowded, say a smaller town outside of omaha, then possibly later that evening maybe go into omaha and cruize or something.

we all need to provide some imput on this, but i think we should all head over to the omaha and surrounding areas thread and discuss anything further so everybody can be involved.

Wanting a nice set of black 17's with mint tires? Pm me.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:30 PM
weiner

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search