Need some help - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need some help
Monday, March 10, 2008 1:14 PM
Im looking to get a bezel made exactly like this

If you can help me out that would be great

Re: Need some help
Monday, March 10, 2008 1:28 PM
Get ahold of fetter I think he makes them still

Monday, March 10, 2008 6:06 PM
joey baggs makes them to i believe

hop on in i've got a J

Monday, March 10, 2008 6:07 PM
I happen to know a guy. No, not me, but Nathan, the guy w/ the silver turbo cav, he did his and jon's they both turned out really good. I can talk to him. Plus side...he's local.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Monday, March 10, 2008 6:55 PM
paul tjepkes.

and did i miss something? i thought you were out of the game? did you find new found love for modding again?

Wanting a nice set of black 17's with mint tires? Pm me.
Monday, March 10, 2008 6:58 PM
Hardware store... Buy Acetone and ABS plastic... break the plastic up into chips, add acetone. It becomes a liquid. As the acetone is absorbed or evaporates, the plastic returns to it's hard form.... then sand and fill.

Monday, March 10, 2008 8:38 PM
Steve W wrote:Hardware store... Buy Acetone and ABS plastic... break the plastic up into chips, add acetone. It becomes a liquid. As the acetone is absorbed or evaporates, the plastic returns to it's hard form.... then sand and fill.

I would have never known that. Good info right there.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:49 PM
z yaaaa wrote:paul tjepkes.

and did i miss something? i thought you were out of the game? did you find new found love for modding again?

ok well since the cats kinda been out of the bag. I am getting back into things.. I took a little break and realized I missed it more then I thought I would so just wait and see what turns out

thanks guys

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:57 AM
and hes going to dump another grand into his @!#$box and in 3 months give it up again..... take 4 months off and do it all over again

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:58 AM
btw ken i heart you idb give me a call some time we need to go to bar

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:59 AM
you had such a good start though!!! imagine how far along you would be after your plans this season if you'd had kept everything from the previous years!

lol, oh well man. im glad to see you back in the game, you do amazing work.

Wanting a nice set of black 17's with mint tires? Pm me.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:22 AM
^ thanks. I know I would be 10x farther if I would of kept everything but I look at it as a fresh start pretty much. Only thing ON the car are the ground controls. Ive been collecting parts for a couple weeks now. I might be able to bring it out this year but Im looking towards 2009, just because theirs alot going into it this time around and I shouldn't be selling it after 4 months haha.

I might start a thread in p&m once i get more parts sitting here

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:43 PM
If I recall you put sideskirts, a rear bumper, and some wheels on this car....and quit?

Oh yeah, a gauge in the factory bezel.

Get a hold of Joey Baggs, he did a bezel for me identical to the one above and had it for sale earlier this week, then decided to keep it for himself.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:45 PM
yeah I told him i was buying the one he made for you and he took it for himself.. no biggy Fetters taking good care of mine now.

And yea i had w type skirts, w type rear lip, still have the ground controls .. all cf under the hood bla bla bla ...

im not showing pictures till later

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:48 PM
Mr. Kleindl wrote:yeah I told him i was buying the one he made for you and he took it for himself.. no biggy Fetters taking good care of mine now.

And yea i had w type skirts, w type rear lip, still have the ground controls .. all cf under the hood bla bla bla ...

im not showing pictures till later

Fetter does good work you will not be disapointed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search