FS: 17 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 17
Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:28 PM
17” hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s and 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta AST tires with chrome valve caps and sleeves and hub centric rings.

Approximately 3500 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition; no scratches, chips, nothing. The tires are also in excellent shape. They have plenty of tread left. Kumho claims they’re all-season tires, although personally I’ve never tried them in snow or ice, although they do very well in wet weather. I paid almost $1000 brand new for the wheels and tires from Wheel Max back in January of 2007. I am asking $750 and I will not ship them. I am located in Sandwich, Illinois (about 60 miles west of Chicago). I am willing to drive up to 75 miles to meet for $800. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.

Re: FS: 17
Monday, March 10, 2008 11:15 AM
I have a question.

Those were awesome looking on the GT. WHY would you want to sell them?

If they were black I would consider them, but I think I will stick to my MR-7's.

cheers
Monday, March 10, 2008 12:41 PM
omg why would you do that....!@!!!!!!!!FGHLGHDYTCJGURYDYJGYFRTYDFK

this makes me a sad sad panda.......

i wish i didnt have to paint my car because i would buy them but ill check back up with ya in a couple weeks because i just got a new job making twice what i make now..... yay

Monday, March 10, 2008 2:22 PM
They are a +35 offset. The ideal offset for a J is +45. In other words, they stick out quite a bit, especially on the front which didn't really bother me at first, but now it does because it looks pretty goofy. Also, I saw some wheels on a Sunfire (it was red Matt ) in person last week that I absolutely feel in love with and best of all, they're a +42 offset so they will fit properly.

17" super silver Eagle Alloy Series 025:

Kurt, definitely let me know if you want them. I'll even drive them down to you for $750 instead of $800 since you're my bestest J-Buddy and I need an excuse to go on a road trip now that the GT's back on the road . The header back exhaust is getting done next week w00t! Now the GT won't sound like it's being powered by a bunch of angry bees anymore .

Matt, I am getting my exhaust done at this place in Sandwich next Tuesday. The guy showed me a truck he was putting an exhaust on and he seemed like he really knew his stuff and he was extremely nice. He quoted me $266.xx for everything. I was telling him about my experience at Exhaust Works and he said he's heard a lot of negative things about them lately so it's not just us . Anyway, the exhaust is getting done next Tuesday so I can let you know / see for sure how he does, but it definitely seems like he will do a great job and he guarantees all his work, so that's a definite plus. He also does free estimates. Here's all his information:

Century Muffler And Brake II
228 N. Latham St.
Sandwich, IL 60548
(815) 786 3332

If you need directions or anything, let me know.

Monday, March 10, 2008 5:28 PM
im getting my new exhaust done 2.5 from the header back with a high flow cat.....
any suggestions for a decent muffler????

Monday, March 10, 2008 6:06 PM
Thanks for the info Carrie, I wanna see what he comes up with on your fire. i will need someone to weld up my parts when I finally get all of them. For now Im getting a ceramic coated header, stock cat and pacesetter catback.

Im GETTING the new collector, 2.5" cat, resonator, and some kind of muffler, I have the SS 2.5" piping from a vibrant catback to use, I just need someone to put it together, so it should be cheap.

I wanna see the wheels on your car when you get them.

SUNFIRE FTW!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search