April 5th meet in Lincoln, IL - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
April 5th meet in Lincoln, IL
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 5:34 PM
So, who's up for a meet on Saturday, April 5th in Lincoln, Illinois?

1. Carrie

Re: April 5th meet in Lincoln, IL
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:54 PM
im there bitches

1.carrie
2. kurt

Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:31 AM
Oh Goodness... I supposed...LoL

1.Carrie
2. Kurt
3. Brandon

Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:07 AM
Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:53 PM
Well I've never been out there but I'll have another j soon so I'll see if i can make it.

Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:29 PM
sounds good but its like 2.5 hrs away so im probably gonna say nah.... lol thats a long long long drive haha.

Friday, February 29, 2008 10:35 AM
I could maybe make that. I havent had the car out in about 2 years and it is finally running. That would be fun. I have been to busy working on it to even be on here in a while. Heck, you all probably don't even know me.

I used to go up to the Highrev Performance shop in morton IL. Then they left and I haven't gone to any events since then. You may remember my car if any of you were around there at all. Its a white turbo cav. Like that narrows it down at all, LOL.

I am interested if every thing works out.
Friday, February 29, 2008 2:31 PM
lol yea my cav is pretty much a POS and im getting a new car soon hopefully.......

but im keeping the cav...... its really deadly sick it has a case of the rust pretty bad so im pretty much sick of it and its not worth saving anymore.....

Friday, February 29, 2008 3:57 PM
...Blakd Eco... wrote:if my car is done ill be up there...

Your car is never done Matt!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:21 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:sounds good but its like 2.5 hrs away so im probably gonna say nah.... lol thats a long long long drive haha.

*Boo* It's about a two hour drive for me too. You can make it .

Jamie S wrote:I could maybe make that. I havent had the car out in about 2 years and it is finally running. That would be fun. I have been to busy working on it to even be on here in a while. Heck, you all probably don't even know me.

I used to go up to the Highrev Performance shop in morton IL. Then they left and I haven't gone to any events since then. You may remember my car if any of you were around there at all. Its a white turbo cav. Like that narrows it down at all, LOL.

I am interested if every thing works out.

I remember you and your car as I hung out with Alan and Jay a few times down there. It'd definitely be great to see you and the Cav again.

stealthycav wrote:lol yea my cav is pretty much a POS and im getting a new car soon hopefully.......

but im keeping the cav...... its really deadly sick it has a case of the rust pretty bad so im pretty much sick of it and its not worth saving anymore.....

I'm sorry to hear about the Cav Kurt . You should buy my GT! I'll sell it to you for $4000. I am dead serious...

Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:27 PM
what all would you sell the gt with????

all the accessories?????
any????

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:19 PM
Okay, well first off a friend of mine will be coming to town on April 5th, so I won't be able to make the meet. I was thinking we should just move it to the following Saturday which would be April 12th. Any input on this?

stealthycav wrote:what all would you sell the gt with????

all the accessories?????
any????

Too late... the resurrection has already begun! The GT will be back and better than ever!

So what's the deal with the Cav, are you going to finish it or what?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:05 PM
well we are looking for somebody to paint it right now........

ive got to find a nice muffler for my new exhaust i have a 2.5 inch from the header back with a high-flo cat and i want a nice deep throaty muffler but not really loud you know.........

i have to get my lowering kit on and i also have my rotors to get.........

i got stiffed on the front lip that DTP was suppose to send me...... so i paid for the lip but didnt ever recieve it

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:18 PM
Everyone should meet up at Crate engine depot, theres going to be a huge meet there at 9am april 5

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:32 PM
ill hopefully be there

Re: April 12th meet in Lincoln, IL
Monday, March 10, 2008 2:25 PM
^ bump

So, who's up for a meet in Lincoln on Saturday April 12th instead of Saturday April 5th?

Monday, March 10, 2008 5:25 PM
me iz

im there Carrie I have every weekend off now!!!!!

yay

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:13 PM
im there

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:28 PM
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:32 AM
sweet........

hey Blakd ECO
lol
i need to go down there and pick that stuff up from you...... might be this weekend im not sure yet......

Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:13 AM
bump

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:49 PM
So, who else will be at the meet in Lincoln, Illinois on Saturday April 12th? Come on people, it's a guaranteed fun time!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:02 AM
well looks like i wont be coming up there i have a show to attend

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Monday, March 24, 2008 12:46 PM
matt you suck
lol
jk

Monday, March 24, 2008 4:46 PM
Hey Kurt, are you still interested in buying my wheels? ...Blakd Eco... said he was really interested in them, but I haven't heard back from him so apparently he doesn't want them after all. If you want them they're all yours. Let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search